This is a draft on the proposal to moving to GitHub. Once we agree if this is a good proposal, we'll create the survey to get the final and complete intent of the community and act on it.
*THIS IS NOT TO AGREE ON THE DECISION*, but only to agree on the proposal, which will then fuel the decision survey. Please, avoid arguments against Git or GitHub in this review. You'll have the opportunity to do so in the survey.
Dates and times can be agreed later, but we're probably looking to a 6 month period anyway.
I tried to include everyone I found in Phab that was on one of the discussions, but I may have missed a few. Feel free to add more people to it, but let's try to get a reasonable agreement to the proposal (not the move) under two weeks.