- User Since
- Jul 12 2012, 2:19 PM (366 w, 3 d)
Please update cxx_status.html to mark P1771R1 as implemented in SVN.
Sat, Jul 20
Fri, Jul 19
Well, this restores an incorrect behaviour: we're not permitted to substitute into the initializer of the variable template here.
Wed, Jul 17
I don't think this problem really has anything to do with statement expressions; consider:
Tue, Jul 16
Fri, Jul 12
Tue, Jul 9
C++20 designated initializers don't permit mixing designated fields with non-designated ones, so some of the examples here are invalid. However, I think we should be looking for an attribute design that works well in both C and C++, and with the various Clang extensions that permit the full generality of C designated initializers in other language modes. I also think this patch is combining multiple features that would be useful to expose separately. To that end, I think something like this might make sense:
Mon, Jul 8
Do you have commit access or do you need someone to commit this for you?
Sat, Jul 6
Mon, Jul 1
LG with a few tweaks.
Fri, Jun 28
Thu, Jun 27
- Replace #defines of field names in non-[[no_unique_address]] mode with accessor functions
Wed, Jun 26
Thanks, this looks good; just some nits.
Tue, Jun 25
Patch generally looks good; just a minor concern about the output format.
PPCallbacks seems to be missing the addition of EnteredSubmodule and LeftSubmodule; PPChainedCallbacks seems to be missing the addition of LeftSubmodule.
Mon, Jun 24
- Rename __hash_ macro to avoid name collision.
- Address a couple of review comments from Marshall.
- Revert one more vestigial change.
- Revert vestigial changes to __compressed_pair.
Sun, Jun 23
Sat, Jun 22
Jun 21 2019
Jun 20 2019
Thanks! Minor comment then feel free to commit.
- Use custom code to specify CXXABI requirements on attributes.
- Remove dead code that would have handled [[no_unique_address]] in C.
- Extend documentation to include an example and to mention that this is a standard C++ attribute.
Jun 19 2019
Perhaps we should rewrite all #if-like directives to #if 0 or #if 1? Either that or we could emit pragmas indicating the values of later __has_includes. Special-casing macros of this specific form is at best a partial solution.
Jun 18 2019
- Remove accidentally-added file
- Address review comments from @AaronBallman.
I think we can maybe make this a little more convenient to use. For the non-JSON -ast-dump format, I added utils/make-ast-dump-check.sh which can be used as (for example):
Jun 17 2019
- Address additional review comments from rjmccall.
- Fix somewhat-incorrect comment on Size member.
- Address review comments from rjmccall.