- User Since
- Aug 21 2015, 4:29 PM (187 w, 1 d)
Thu, Mar 21
Mon, Mar 18
Sat, Mar 16
Fri, Mar 15
Fix missing unused arguments checks.
Fri, Mar 8
Fri, Mar 1
Thu, Feb 28
Tue, Feb 26
Mon, Feb 25
Sat, Feb 23
Feb 15 2019
Feb 14 2019
Feb 11 2019
Feb 7 2019
Feb 6 2019
Feb 5 2019
Wow phabricator has made a right mess of displaying this patch. It's easier to look at as.
- Drop unset(PROJECT_INDEX)
Feb 4 2019
use if (<variable|string> IN_LIST <variable>)
Feb 2 2019
@rnk I've rewritten the patch so I've not added any loops. Instead I changed and existing loop and then merged my new code into it. When you have time, please take a look.
Rewrite patch by rewriting the prior loop and then merging the new code into that rewritten loop. This change should behave the same as the previous patch except the message(STATUS ...) is slightly different.
Jan 31 2019
Jan 28 2019
@vitalybuka Thanks for working on this.
Jan 27 2019
- Use new CopyFromTarget(...) method.
- Use new ThisTASVT<AddressSpaceView> template.
- Update tests to use new CopyFromTarget(...) methods.
- Simplify tests to use ThisTASVT<AddressSpaceView> templates.
Jan 26 2019
Fix comments so the VMReadContext::Read() actually complies
in the case we are doing local reads.
Fix lint issues.
@vitalybuka In https://reviews.llvm.org/D57279 it looks like you're looking at performing a refactor. Could we land this first? I realise this is addressing my patch series out-of-order but this patches doesn't actually depend on the prior two patches (https://reviews.llvm.org/D56207 and https://reviews.llvm.org/D56206) in the review series.
If we're going to go down this road we really need to land https://reviews.llvm.org/D56964 first. That fixes additional behaviour of the allocators.
Jan 24 2019
@eush Also sorry for the delay. I just noticed that this patch was in my list of unreviewed patches. Please feel free to ping me on this review if I don't respond in a timely manner.
Jan 23 2019
Update for changes to VMReadContext.
Add VMReadContextConfig to simplify usage of VMReadContext.
- Add extra return in CMakeLists.txt.
- Only allow for owning_tid_ to be set once.
- Clean up IsLocal() darwin implementation.
Jan 22 2019
- Remove C-style cast.
- Revert back to plain VMReadContext*
- Check owning_tid_ in set_context()
- Delete more methods from VMReadContext.