- User Since
- Aug 21 2015, 4:29 PM (164 w, 3 d)
Fri, Oct 12
LGTM. But then I would say that because I wrote the patch 😛...
Thu, Oct 11
- Try to fix formatting
- Use absolute path on Linux too
- Emit a warning for other platforms when config.asan_dynamic is true.
- Only set substitution when config.asan_dynamic is true.
This looks very promising. However I have some minor nits and some concerns regarding the use of system header files.
LGTM. Although I do agree with @george.karpenkov 's point.
Wed, Oct 10
Tue, Oct 9
Fri, Oct 5
@vsk I'm not entirely convinced this is correct but this might be because I don't understand how these header files are meant to be consumed.
Thu, Oct 4
Tue, Oct 2
- Implement SizeClassAllocator32 out-of-process enumeration
- Split implementation of out-of-process functions into their own header files. These can be included by the platforms that actually need this functionality.
- Remove ProcessVMReaderContext::ReadErrorTy and use bool instead.
- Move declaration of the ProcessHandle into sanitizer_internal_defs.h.
Mon, Oct 1
Mon, Sep 24
@kubamracek Thanks for the review. Landing this now.
Fri, Sep 21
Wed, Sep 19
Mon, Sep 17
Sep 12 2018
@filcab Is this new version of the patch better?
Use %device_rm instead of %run rm.
Sep 11 2018
Sep 5 2018
Use shell=True mode of subprocess.call(...).
Sep 4 2018
Sep 3 2018
- Move EXCLUDE_FROM_ALL setting out of macro to make the macro more general.
- Minor comment tweak.
Aug 28 2018
@ stella.stamenova Thanks for taking a look at fixing. Provided that this change isn't permanent then this change is probably okay.
Aug 26 2018
Aug 23 2018
Fix indentation of macros
Aug 22 2018
Other than the kXnuFastMmapFd declaration. LGTM.
@greened This seems reasonable but I'm wondering under what scenario psutil is installed in a non-standard location which requires the use of PYTHONPATH. The usual way to handle installing a python package that you don't want system wide is to use virtualenv and then run pip install psutil in that environment.
Aug 21 2018
Seems fine but with some minor nits.
Aug 17 2018
Aug 16 2018
Aug 13 2018
@george.karpenkov Thanks for the review.
Aug 6 2018
Jul 31 2018
Jul 26 2018
Jul 25 2018
Jul 24 2018
Other than minor suggestions the basic idea seems okay for now.
Jul 20 2018
@george.karpenkov Other than the comment that probably needs updating, LGTM.