Immediate vmvnq is code-generated as a simple vector constant in IR,
and left to the backend to recognize that it can be created with an
MVE VMVN instruction. The predicated version is represented as a
select between the input and the same constant, and I've added a
Tablegen isel rule to turn that into a predicated VMVN. (That should
be better than the previous VMVN + VPSEL: it's the same number of
instructions but now it can fold into an adjacent VPT block.)
The unpredicated forms of VBIC and VORR are done by enabling the same
isel lowering as for NEON, recognizing appropriate immediates and
rewriting them as ARMISD::VBICIMM / ARMISD::VORRIMM SDNodes, which I
then instruction-select into the right MVE instructions (now that I've
also reworked those instructions to use the same MC operand encoding).
In order to do that, I had to promote the Tablegen SDNode instance
NEONvorrImm to a general ARMvorrImm available in MVE as well, and
similarly for NEONvbicImm.
The predicated forms of VBIC and VORR are represented as a vector
select between the original input vector and the output of the
unpredicated operation. The main convenience of this is that it still
lets me use the existing isel lowering for VBICIMM/VORRIMM, and not
have to write another copy of the operand encoding translation code.
This intrinsic family is the first to use the imm_simd system I put
into the MveEmitter tablegen backend. So, naturally, it showed up a
bug or two (emitting bogus range checks and the like). Fixed those,
and added a full set of tests for the permissible immediates in the
existing Sema test.
Also adjusted the isel pattern for vmovlb.u8, which stopped matching
because lowering started turning its input into a VBICIMM. Now it
recognizes the VBICIMM instead.