Page MenuHomePhabricator

jdoerfert (Johannes Doerfert)
Argonne National Laboratory

Projects

User does not belong to any projects.

User Details

User Since
Jan 30 2014, 6:27 AM (321 w, 4 d)

Recent Activity

Today

jdoerfert added a comment to D74387: [SYCL] Defer __float128 type usage diagnostics.

This is needed for OpenMP as well. Does it make sense to include it in this patch or in another one?

Mon, Mar 30, 12:30 PM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert added a comment to D76965: [FunctionAttrs][Mem2Reg] Handle Alloca passed as function call operand with function attributes.

I'm unsure about the scope of this. It seems to match a particular pattern and it is unclear this is the right place to do so. Have you considered doing this as part of AAPrivatizablePtr (or a new AbstractAttribute) in the Attributor?

Mon, Mar 30, 8:38 AM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert added a comment to D76759: [AssumeBundles] Preserve Information from Load/Store.

One last question

Mon, Mar 30, 8:03 AM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert added inline comments to D76971: Deduce attributes for aligned_alloc in InstCombine.
Mon, Mar 30, 8:03 AM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert added inline comments to D76211: OpenMP Metadirective with user defined condition.
Mon, Mar 30, 8:03 AM · Restricted Project, Restricted Project
jdoerfert added inline comments to D77005: [OpenMP] Optimized stream selection by scheduling data mapping for the same target region into a same stream.
Mon, Mar 30, 8:03 AM · Restricted Project

Yesterday

jdoerfert added a comment to D76211: OpenMP Metadirective with user defined condition.

Apologies for my delay.

Sun, Mar 29, 11:01 PM · Restricted Project, Restricted Project

Sat, Mar 28

jdoerfert added a comment to D76965: [FunctionAttrs][Mem2Reg] Handle Alloca passed as function call operand with function attributes.

I'll check later but please add my examples as tests.

Sat, Mar 28, 4:40 PM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert added inline comments to D76971: Deduce attributes for aligned_alloc in InstCombine.
Sat, Mar 28, 12:32 AM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert added a comment to D76973: [LangRef] Clarify the semantics of branch on undef.

I don't like the way you say "non-frozen undef" but maybe it is just me. For me, a frozen value is neither undef nor poison, full stop.
I also don't like "expression containing undef" which could be interpreted as and i1 false, undef, though that one is an OK branch condition.

Sat, Mar 28, 12:30 AM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert added inline comments to D76974: Make attributor aware of aligned_alloc for heap to stack conversion.
Sat, Mar 28, 12:30 AM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert added a comment to D76923: [NFC] Improve performances of Value::getSingleUndroppableUse.

I'm also not sure about changing Use, @nikic suggestion with marking it in the callinst sounds interesting.

Sat, Mar 28, 12:30 AM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert accepted D76792: [InlineFunction] Update metadata on loads that are return values.

Minor comments, otherwise LGTM.

Sat, Mar 28, 12:30 AM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert accepted D76972: [NFC] Attributor comment updates / cast cleanup.

LGTM. Thanks.

Sat, Mar 28, 12:30 AM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert added a comment to D76886: [InlineFunction] Disable emission of alignment assumptions by default.

I'm in favor of adding the test (and changing the default value). We have a clear path to re-enable it and it is not far away either.

Sat, Mar 28, 12:30 AM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert requested changes to D76965: [FunctionAttrs][Mem2Reg] Handle Alloca passed as function call operand with function attributes.
Sat, Mar 28, 12:30 AM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert added a comment to D76965: [FunctionAttrs][Mem2Reg] Handle Alloca passed as function call operand with function attributes.

Allow mem2reg to replace an Alloca used as a nocapture and inaccessiblememonly/readnone function call operand with undef

Sat, Mar 28, 12:30 AM · Restricted Project

Fri, Mar 27

jdoerfert added inline comments to D76966: [GlobalOpt/GlobalStatus][Mem2Reg] Handle PtrToInt passed as function call operand.
Fri, Mar 27, 11:57 PM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert added a comment to D76894: [GlobalOpt/GlobalStatus] Handle GlobalVariables passed as function call operands with access attributes.

Sure, I'm working on a instrumentation pass which is inserting calls that inhibit optimization, so I'm trying to work around the issue using function attributes, and need to look into memory to register promotion next.

Fri, Mar 27, 11:57 PM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert added inline comments to D76971: Deduce attributes for aligned_alloc in InstCombine.
Fri, Mar 27, 11:57 PM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert added a comment to D76673: [Attributor][FIX] Prevent alignment breakage wrt. must-tail calls.
In D76673#1946852, @rnk wrote:
In D76673#1945260, @rnk wrote:

lgtm

I think the current verifier check is overly conservative. I think the align argument attribute is only an ABI-relevant attribute when it is used with byval. In your test case, it seems to refer to the alignment of the pointee of a pointer argument, not the alignment of the argument itself. In that case, it is not ABI relevant, and we could tolerate the mismatch.

However, I just don't think it's worth worrying about this detail in attributor. Mainly, it points out that align is overloaded. =(

I don't think in my test it is the pointee of the pointer argument. The load from %p has an alignment of 32, so %p is assumed to be align 32 at this location. Then the argument of musttail_callee_1 is assumed to be align 32 as well but we do not manifest it.
What am I getting wrong?

Sorry, I'm not being clear. Suppose an argument is passed in memory. What is the alignment of that memory? When the attributes byval(<ty>) align N are used, it indicates the alignment of the argument memory.

From the perspective of LLVM IR, byval arguments are represented with a pointer SSA value, so the align attribute means almost the same thing: it means some number of low bits of this pointer are zero.

But from the perspective of call lowering, the align attribute can either be a statement about the bits of the argument value, or a statement about how to lay out arguments in memory on the stack, depending on the presence of other attributes. I tend to see things from this perspective, not the perspective of an IR optimizer. :)

Fri, Mar 27, 3:27 PM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert added inline comments to D75893: [OpenMP] Add !range metadata to loads from omp.(ub/lb).
Fri, Mar 27, 10:55 AM · Restricted Project, Restricted Project
jdoerfert updated the diff for D75788: [OpenMP] Provide math functions in OpenMP device code via OpenMP variants.

Remove OpenMP from clang/lib/Headers/__clang_cuda_math_forward_declares.h

Fri, Mar 27, 10:16 AM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert retitled D75788: [OpenMP] Provide math functions in OpenMP device code via OpenMP variants from [WIP][OpenMP] Reuse CUDA wrappers in `nvptx` target regions. to [OpenMP] Provide math functions in OpenMP device code via OpenMP variants.
Fri, Mar 27, 9:50 AM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert updated the diff for D75788: [OpenMP] Provide math functions in OpenMP device code via OpenMP variants.

Add and repair tests to show new features, e.g. math macro support

Fri, Mar 27, 9:50 AM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert added inline comments to D76923: [NFC] Improve performances of Value::getSingleUndroppableUse.
Fri, Mar 27, 8:30 AM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert committed rGbefb4be3a896: [OpenMP] `omp begin/end declare variant` - part 2, sema ("+CG") (authored by jdoerfert).
[OpenMP] `omp begin/end declare variant` - part 2, sema ("+CG")
Fri, Mar 27, 1:02 AM
jdoerfert committed rG095cecbe0ded: [OpenMP] `omp begin/end declare variant` - part 1, parsing (authored by jdoerfert).
[OpenMP] `omp begin/end declare variant` - part 1, parsing
Fri, Mar 27, 1:02 AM
jdoerfert closed D75779: [OpenMP] `omp begin/end declare variant` - part 2, sema (+"CG").
Fri, Mar 27, 1:02 AM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert closed D74941: [OpenMP] `omp begin/end declare variant` - part 1, parsing.
Fri, Mar 27, 1:02 AM · Restricted Project, Restricted Project
jdoerfert committed rGb29322435abd: [OpenMP][NFC] Open `llvm` and `llvm::omp` namespace in OpenMPClause.cpp (authored by jdoerfert).
[OpenMP][NFC] Open `llvm` and `llvm::omp` namespace in OpenMPClause.cpp
Fri, Mar 27, 1:02 AM
jdoerfert committed rG56d1553dd2cf: [OpenMP][NFC] Outline common functionality (skipUntilPragmaOpenMPEnd) (authored by jdoerfert).
[OpenMP][NFC] Outline common functionality (skipUntilPragmaOpenMPEnd)
Fri, Mar 27, 1:02 AM

Thu, Mar 26

jdoerfert requested changes to D76894: [GlobalOpt/GlobalStatus] Handle GlobalVariables passed as function call operands with access attributes.

Thanks for working on this, I'm really hoping we start to use attributes more aggressively. I inlined comments.

Thu, Mar 26, 10:48 PM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert accepted D76010: [ValueTracking] Let isGuaranteedNotToBeUndefOrPoison look into more constants/instructions.

I'm fine with this. @reames should probably say something.

Thu, Mar 26, 10:48 PM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert added a comment to D76886: [InlineFunction] Disable emission of alignment assumptions by default.

I'm fine with disabling this for now. The IRBuilder create alignment as operand bundle patch is already somewhere but not merged (under an option).
We should measure that solution and then either enable this again by default or determine what else is needed.
FWIW, I expect us to need a pass that merges and eliminates llvm.assume with operand bundles soon, that should drive compile time down again for cases where we emit equivalent or subsuming assumptions.

Thu, Mar 26, 5:57 PM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert added a comment to D76673: [Attributor][FIX] Prevent alignment breakage wrt. must-tail calls.
In D76673#1945260, @rnk wrote:

lgtm

I think the current verifier check is overly conservative. I think the align argument attribute is only an ABI-relevant attribute when it is used with byval. In your test case, it seems to refer to the alignment of the pointee of a pointer argument, not the alignment of the argument itself. In that case, it is not ABI relevant, and we could tolerate the mismatch.

However, I just don't think it's worth worrying about this detail in attributor. Mainly, it points out that align is overloaded. =(

Thu, Mar 26, 5:25 PM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert requested changes to D76871: Expose `attributor-disable` to the new and old pass managers.

This will have an effect on the tests in llvm/tests/Other, please update them accordingly

Thu, Mar 26, 1:36 PM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert updated subscribers of D76871: Expose `attributor-disable` to the new and old pass managers.

I think the patch description is lacking - the switch already exists, and it works.
There should be an explanation as to why it is being moved.

Thu, Mar 26, 1:36 PM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert updated the diff for D76873: [Attributor][NFC] Split AbstractAttribute subclasses out of Attributor.cpp.

Improve documentation

Thu, Mar 26, 11:26 AM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert created D76873: [Attributor][NFC] Split AbstractAttribute subclasses out of Attributor.cpp.
Thu, Mar 26, 11:22 AM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert added a child revision for D76870: [Attributor] Use the proper context instruction in genericValueTraversal: D76873: [Attributor][NFC] Split AbstractAttribute subclasses out of Attributor.cpp.
Thu, Mar 26, 11:22 AM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert created D76870: [Attributor] Use the proper context instruction in genericValueTraversal.
Thu, Mar 26, 10:50 AM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert accepted D76208: [Attributor] Use AAValueConstantRange to infer dereferencability..

Two more minor comments, other than that the code looks good. Please update so I can commit it.

Thu, Mar 26, 9:45 AM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert added reviewers for D76843: [Openmp] Libomptarget plugin for NEC SX-Aurora: JonChesterfield, AndreyChurbanov, grokos.
Thu, Mar 26, 9:45 AM · Restricted Project, Restricted Project

Wed, Mar 25

jdoerfert added a comment to D76759: [AssumeBundles] Preserve Information from Load/Store.

I only have coding style comments left. Providing the logic in a more general way will be future work.

Wed, Mar 25, 10:43 PM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert added inline comments to D76792: [InlineFunction] Update metadata on loads that are return values.
Wed, Mar 25, 10:43 PM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert accepted D76769: [AssumeBundles] Preserve information in EarlyCSE.

LGTM

Wed, Mar 25, 10:13 PM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert abandoned D60073: [Attributor] Enable backwards propagation from callback callees..
Wed, Mar 25, 10:11 PM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert updated the diff for D75779: [OpenMP] `omp begin/end declare variant` - part 2, sema (+"CG").

Split off NFC namespace stuff

Wed, Mar 25, 5:53 PM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert updated the diff for D75779: [OpenMP] `omp begin/end declare variant` - part 2, sema (+"CG").

pretty print variant names as "variant[device={kind(cpu)}]"

Wed, Mar 25, 5:53 PM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert added inline comments to D75779: [OpenMP] `omp begin/end declare variant` - part 2, sema (+"CG").
Wed, Mar 25, 11:53 AM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert updated the diff for D75779: [OpenMP] `omp begin/end declare variant` - part 2, sema (+"CG").

hide the mangling consistently from the user (and fix rebase bug)

Wed, Mar 25, 11:53 AM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert added inline comments to D76208: [Attributor] Use AAValueConstantRange to infer dereferencability..
Wed, Mar 25, 10:16 AM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert added inline comments to D76769: [AssumeBundles] Preserve information in EarlyCSE.
Wed, Mar 25, 8:37 AM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert added a comment to D70366: Add new 'flatten' LLVM attribute to fix clang's 'flatten' function attribute.

[reverse ping] Is this still active?

Wed, Mar 25, 8:37 AM · Restricted Project, Restricted Project
jdoerfert added a comment to D76759: [AssumeBundles] Preserve Information from Load/Store.

I love the progress :) Some comments below.

Wed, Mar 25, 8:37 AM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert added inline comments to D76010: [ValueTracking] Let isGuaranteedNotToBeUndefOrPoison look into more constants/instructions.
Wed, Mar 25, 8:37 AM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert updated subscribers of D75384: OpenMP for loop fusion.

Hmm. Random question: are these optimizations friendly to the openmp tooling?

Wed, Mar 25, 8:04 AM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert updated subscribers of D76673: [Attributor][FIX] Prevent alignment breakage wrt. must-tail calls.

Good point. It is about:
Attribute::StructRet, Attribute::ByVal, Attribute::InAlloca, Attribute::InReg, Attribute::Returned, Attribute::SwiftSelf, Attribute::SwiftError, Attribute::Alignment

Seems reasonable but I'm not sure why we need to care about returned.

Wed, Mar 25, 8:04 AM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert added inline comments to D76588: [Attributor] Unify testing (=updates,prefixes,run configurations,...).
Wed, Mar 25, 8:04 AM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert added inline comments to D76673: [Attributor][FIX] Prevent alignment breakage wrt. must-tail calls.
Wed, Mar 25, 1:35 AM · Restricted Project

Tue, Mar 24

jdoerfert added inline comments to D76010: [ValueTracking] Let isGuaranteedNotToBeUndefOrPoison look into more constants/instructions.
Tue, Mar 24, 10:56 PM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert added inline comments to D75779: [OpenMP] `omp begin/end declare variant` - part 2, sema (+"CG").
Tue, Mar 24, 9:20 PM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert updated the diff for D75779: [OpenMP] `omp begin/end declare variant` - part 2, sema (+"CG").

Rebase and address comments

Tue, Mar 24, 8:47 PM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert updated the diff for D76673: [Attributor][FIX] Prevent alignment breakage wrt. must-tail calls.

Derive but do not manifest alignment and returned for (call site) arguments

Tue, Mar 24, 4:16 PM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert committed rG5699d08b79af: [Attributor] Use knowledge retained in llvm.assume (operand bundles) (authored by jdoerfert).
[Attributor] Use knowledge retained in llvm.assume (operand bundles)
Tue, Mar 24, 2:01 PM
jdoerfert closed D74888: [Attributor] Use knowledge retained in llvm.assume (operand bundles).
Tue, Mar 24, 2:01 PM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert added a comment to D76673: [Attributor][FIX] Prevent alignment breakage wrt. must-tail calls.

How do we know this is only about alignment?

Tue, Mar 24, 1:28 PM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert accepted D76713: [libomptarget][nfc] Explicitly static function scope shared variables.

LGTM.

Tue, Mar 24, 11:49 AM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert added a comment to D76674: [Attributor] Derive better alignment for accessed pointers.

That's the patch i showed, yes :)
I'm not sure this is sound.
Given underaligned load, we can't just take max(align of load, abi alignment)

Hm, so we can only look at the abi if the load alignment is unspecified?

I strongly believe so, otherwise there would be no point in specifying an alignment
smaller than the abi alignment on load/store, and no way to do underaligned loads/stores,
which is obviously not the case.

Tue, Mar 24, 1:35 AM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert updated the diff for D76674: [Attributor] Derive better alignment for accessed pointers.

Repsect underaligned accesses, already tested in Transforms/Attributor/ArgumentPromotion/alignment.ll

Tue, Mar 24, 1:03 AM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert updated the diff for D76674: [Attributor] Derive better alignment for accessed pointers.

Simplify helper code

Tue, Mar 24, 1:03 AM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert added a comment to D76674: [Attributor] Derive better alignment for accessed pointers.

That's the patch i showed, yes :)
I'm not sure this is sound.
Given underaligned load, we can't just take max(align of load, abi alignment)

Tue, Mar 24, 1:03 AM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert created D76674: [Attributor] Derive better alignment for accessed pointers.
Tue, Mar 24, 1:03 AM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert added a child revision for D76673: [Attributor][FIX] Prevent alignment breakage wrt. must-tail calls: D76674: [Attributor] Derive better alignment for accessed pointers.
Tue, Mar 24, 1:03 AM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert created D76673: [Attributor][FIX] Prevent alignment breakage wrt. must-tail calls.
Tue, Mar 24, 12:30 AM · Restricted Project

Mon, Mar 23

jdoerfert added a comment to D76208: [Attributor] Use AAValueConstantRange to infer dereferencability..

We should finish this review and then focus on the next steps. I added more comments but I think the general logic is fine.

Mon, Mar 23, 11:57 PM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert added a comment to D76010: [ValueTracking] Let isGuaranteedNotToBeUndefOrPoison look into more constants/instructions.

@spatel does this look better?
@reames you requested changes, we'll wait for you.

Mon, Mar 23, 5:59 PM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert resigned from D76646: Rename/refactor isIntegerConstantExpression to getIntegerConstantExpression.
Mon, Mar 23, 5:59 PM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert accepted D75471: [AlignmentFromAssumptions] Fix a SCEV assertion resulting from address space differences..

LGTM.

Mon, Mar 23, 5:59 PM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert committed rGf09f4b26762a: [OpenMPOpt] Initialize value to avoid use of uninitialized memory (authored by jdoerfert).
[OpenMPOpt] Initialize value to avoid use of uninitialized memory
Mon, Mar 23, 5:27 PM
jdoerfert added a comment to D76058: [OpenMPOpt] Validate declaration types against the expected types .
In D76058#1937554, @pcc wrote:

This change broke the msan buildbot: http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/sanitizer-x86_64-linux-fast/builds/39755

==70358==WARNING: MemorySanitizer: use-of-uninitialized-value
    #0 0x5a602b2 in deleteParallelRegions /b/sanitizer-x86_64-linux-fast/build/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Transforms/IPO/OpenMPOpt.cpp:127:9
    #1 0x5a602b2 in (anonymous namespace)::OpenMPOpt::run() /b/sanitizer-x86_64-linux-fast/build/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Transforms/IPO/OpenMPOpt.cpp:116:16
    #2 0x5a94252 in (anonymous namespace)::OpenMPOptLegacyPass::runOnSCC(llvm::CallGraphSCC&) /b/sanitizer-x86_64-linux-fast/build/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Transforms/IPO/OpenMPOpt.cpp:559:19
    #3 0x3f53893 in RunPassOnSCC /b/sanitizer-x86_64-linux-fast/build/llvm-project/llvm/lib/Analysis/CallGraphSCCPass.cpp:139:23
Mon, Mar 23, 5:26 PM · Restricted Project, Restricted Project
jdoerfert added a comment to D76588: [Attributor] Unify testing (=updates,prefixes,run configurations,...).

It is a good idea to generalise the way we write tests.

we now use the test update scripts for (almost) all Attributor tests.

What is the problem with those that are not included in this patch? I see noreturn_async/sync are not here

Mon, Mar 23, 5:26 PM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert added a comment to D76184: [OpenMP][NFC] Remove the need to include `OpenMPClause.h`.
In D76184#1927159, @rnk wrote:

I patched this in with it's dependency, and to compile just Attr.h by itself, it reduces the time from ~2.420s to ~1.920s, so it is worth pushing this through. :)

However, I noticed that there are still some targets broken by the removal of the SmallSet.h include. I'm happy to push that through if you want to hand it off.

Mon, Mar 23, 3:48 PM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert committed rG55eca2853e4f: [OpenMP][NFC] Minimize memory usage and copying of `OMPTraitInfo`s (authored by jdoerfert).
[OpenMP][NFC] Minimize memory usage and copying of `OMPTraitInfo`s
Mon, Mar 23, 12:34 PM
jdoerfert committed rG6b57d7f57d2c: [OpenMP][NFC] Reduce instantiation time with different data structure (authored by jdoerfert).
[OpenMP][NFC] Reduce instantiation time with different data structure
Mon, Mar 23, 12:34 PM
jdoerfert closed D76173: [OpenMP][NFC] Minimize memory usage and copying of `OMPTraitInfo`s.
Mon, Mar 23, 12:33 PM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert closed D76170: [OpenMP][NFC] Reduce instantiation time with different data structure.
Mon, Mar 23, 12:33 PM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert added a comment to D76184: [OpenMP][NFC] Remove the need to include `OpenMPClause.h`.
In D76184#1927159, @rnk wrote:

I patched this in with it's dependency, and to compile just Attr.h by itself, it reduces the time from ~2.420s to ~1.920s, so it is worth pushing this through. :)

However, I noticed that there are still some targets broken by the removal of the SmallSet.h include. I'm happy to push that through if you want to hand it off.

Mon, Mar 23, 12:00 PM · Restricted Project
jdoerfert raised a concern with rGebf83c36e29a: [Analysis] simplify code for scaleShuffleMask.

Could this be the reason for the broken bot? http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/clang-ppc64be-linux-lnt/builds/36387
It looks the most likely to me but you say it's "NFC-ish".

Mon, Mar 23, 10:55 AM
jdoerfert committed rG9d38f98dc30b: [OpenMPOpt] Validate declaration types against the expected types (authored by jdoerfert).
[OpenMPOpt] Validate declaration types against the expected types
Mon, Mar 23, 9:50 AM
jdoerfert closed D76058: [OpenMPOpt] Validate declaration types against the expected types .
Mon, Mar 23, 9:50 AM · Restricted Project, Restricted Project
jdoerfert committed rG3f51c5d9caa8: [OpenMPOpt][FIX] Resolve OpenMP runtime call type mismatches (authored by jdoerfert).
[OpenMPOpt][FIX] Resolve OpenMP runtime call type mismatches
Mon, Mar 23, 9:50 AM
jdoerfert committed rGc57689bef261: [Attributor][NFC] Copy llvm::function_ref, don't use references (authored by jdoerfert).
[Attributor][NFC] Copy llvm::function_ref, don't use references
Mon, Mar 23, 9:16 AM
jdoerfert committed rG68fed2706743: [Attributor] Handle calls in AAValueConstantRange properly (authored by jdoerfert).
[Attributor] Handle calls in AAValueConstantRange properly
Mon, Mar 23, 9:16 AM
jdoerfert committed rGf3bf4b05c2a5: [Attributor][NFC] clang-format Attributor.{h,cpp} (authored by jdoerfert).
[Attributor][NFC] clang-format Attributor.{h,cpp}
Mon, Mar 23, 9:15 AM
jdoerfert committed rG0995001ce573: [Attributor][NFC] Predetermine the module before verification (authored by jdoerfert).
[Attributor][NFC] Predetermine the module before verification
Mon, Mar 23, 9:15 AM
jdoerfert committed rG54ec9b54f6bb: [Attributor] Unify handling of must-tail calls (authored by jdoerfert).
[Attributor] Unify handling of must-tail calls
Mon, Mar 23, 9:15 AM
jdoerfert raised a concern with rG24698e526f61: Implement wave32 DWARF register mapping.

Broke the buildbots http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/llvm-clang-lld-x86_64-scei-ps4-ubuntu-fast/builds/64546

Mon, Mar 23, 9:14 AM
jdoerfert created D76589: [Attributor][NFC] Use a BumpPtrAllocator to allocate `AbstractAttribute`s.
Mon, Mar 23, 12:31 AM · Restricted Project