- User Since
- Oct 12 2019, 11:44 AM (58 w, 5 d)
This is a nice change, but not all plugins can implement all interfaces listed in exports. For example, if the plugin doesn't support async operations, then those interfaces suffix with _async will not be implemented by the plugin, and libomptarget can acknowledge that because dlopen returns nullptr.
Sat, Nov 21
Thu, Nov 19
Wed, Nov 18
Would you please take a thorough check with your patch? I can still find many code that still don't conform with the standard. Thanks. The test case is fine as we don't have unified standard.
Please also add test case(s) for this. However, it actually depends on the native runtime that which device should be 0, 1, etc., which is probably hard to determine in OpenMP.
Tue, Nov 17
Thu, Nov 12
Rebased the patch to fix the two failed cases...
Wed, Nov 11
Removed the marcro USE_UNSHACKLED_TASK
Tue, Nov 10
Added the missing variable initialization
Added support for setting number of unshackled threads via environment variable
Mon, Nov 9
Sun, Nov 8
This patch breaks the building of OpenMP. Please fix it.
FAILED: libomptarget/src/CMakeFiles/omptarget.dir/omptarget.cpp.o /home/shiltian/Documents/deploy/llvm/release/bin/clang++ -DOMPTARGET_DEBUG -Domptarget_EXPORTS -I/home/shiltian/Documents/vscode/llvm-project/openmp/libomptarget/include -Wall -Wcast-qual -Wformat-pedantic -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wsign-compare -Wno-extra -Wno-pedantic -std=gnu++14 -g -fPIC -MD -MT libomptarget/src/CMakeFiles/omptarget.dir/omptarget.cpp.o -MF libomptarget/src/CMakeFiles/omptarget.dir/omptarget.cpp.o.d -o libomptarget/src/CMakeFiles/omptarget.dir/omptarget.cpp.o -c /home/shiltian/Documents/vscode/llvm-project/openmp/libomptarget/src/omptarget.cpp /home/shiltian/Documents/vscode/llvm-project/openmp/libomptarget/src/omptarget.cpp:664:8: error: use of undeclared identifier 'arg_sizes' arg_sizes[i], DPxPTR(TgtPtrBegin), DPxPTR(HstPtrBegin)); ^ /home/shiltian/Documents/vscode/llvm-project/openmp/libomptarget/src/omptarget.cpp:664:18: error: use of undeclared identifier 'i' arg_sizes[i], DPxPTR(TgtPtrBegin), DPxPTR(HstPtrBegin)); ^ /home/shiltian/Documents/vscode/llvm-project/openmp/libomptarget/src/omptarget.cpp:691:8: error: use of undeclared identifier 'arg_sizes' arg_sizes[i], DPxPTR(HstPtrBegin), DPxPTR(TgtPtrBegin)); ^ /home/shiltian/Documents/vscode/llvm-project/openmp/libomptarget/src/omptarget.cpp:691:18: error: use of undeclared identifier 'i' arg_sizes[i], DPxPTR(HstPtrBegin), DPxPTR(TgtPtrBegin)); ^ 4 errors generated.
What's more, please follow LLVM coding style.
Tue, Nov 3
Mon, Nov 2
Sun, Nov 1
I believe this patch is the first one of a series to refactor the libomptarget. I suggest to add your plan into the description. Otherwise, I didn't see any "encapsulation" from this patch. All members in the new class can still be accessed casually.
Thu, Oct 29
Changed some code to make it more readable and less complex.
Wed, Oct 28
Enhanced one test case and fixed some comments
The two failed test cases should have nothing to do with this patch. Will merge this patch.
Fixed all failed test cases
This patch caused segment fault in D90099 where the map variable info pointer is nullptr but it is deferenced.
Rebased (again) to involve the reversion of another patch that can cause clang crash
Oct 27 2020
Fixed a rebase issue
Fixed a rebase error
Rebased and fixed one test case
Oct 26 2020
Rebased the patch
Fixed a major issue and one test case
Added a test case
Fixed two test cases
Oct 24 2020
Fixed some test cases
Fixed an issue that caused compiler crash
I don't think the failed case has anything to do with this patch. It must be a random issue in the bolt.
Oct 23 2020
Reverted changes for target data. It will be in another patch.
Fixed the issue using a way that no need to change test cases
Removed useless code and fixed some cases
Oct 22 2020
Oct 21 2020
Tried to fix some cases
Fixed an issue that when there is mapper, the variable in the generated wrapped
task still uses the one in the encountering function
I noticed one issue and I'm working on it now.
Oct 20 2020
Oct 19 2020
Disabled unshackled task on macOS as well
Fixed test case description
Added a new test case for taskgroup
Oct 16 2020
Enabled unshackled thread by default
Updated some tests
It is a FATAL_ERROR so when CMake decides to include libomptarget, this would break the CMake generation.
Oct 15 2020
Refactored code in z_Linux_util.cpp
Added the missing part for the team destroy
Oct 11 2020
Still trying to fix a race problem
Oct 9 2020
Fixed a potental race condition
Oct 8 2020
Added another test case to test dependence process
Oct 5 2020
Oct 2 2020
Fixed some problems and added the first test case. More cases are on the way.