Code Object V2 has been deprecated for more than a year now. We can safely remove it from LLVM.
- [clang] Remove support for the -mcode-object-version=2 option.
- [lld] Remove/refactor tests that were still using COV2
- [llvm] Update AMDGPUUsage.rst
- Code Object V2 docs are left for informational purposes because those code objects may still be supported by the runtime/loaders for a while.
- [AMDGPU] Remove COV2 emission capabilities.
- [AMDGPU] Remove MetadataStreamerYamlV2 which was only used by COV2
- [AMDGPU] Update all tests that were still using COV2
- They are either deleted or ported directly to code object v4 (as v3 is also planned to be removed soon).
Depends on D145671