Add a debug-mode CI step.
My general roadmap is intended to be:
- Land the changes to Generic-debug-iterators.cmake, run-buildbot, and buildkite-pipeline.yml, plus marking all offending tests as UNSUPPORTED: LIBCXX-DEBUG-FIXME.
- Land the fix to support N3644 "Null Forward Iterators" in debug mode (D100881). (This is done.)
- Land a fix to <span> (D101003) and unmark those tests.
- Fix other failures, unmarking tests that pass, and changing others from UNSUPPORTED: LIBCXX-DEBUG-FIXME to UNSUPPORTED: debug_level_0, debug_level_1 as appropriate. (This is done, locally. I haven't submitted PRs for them yet though.)
- Don't leave any LIBCXX-DEBUG-FIXME tests in master at the end of this whole process.
- Remove the LIBCXX-DEBUG-FIXME feature from Generic-debug-iterators.cmake.
To run llvm-lit manually from the command line:
./bin/llvm-lit -sv --param std=c++2b --param cxx_under_test=`pwd`/bin/clang \ --param debug_level=1 ../libcxx/test/