Validate whether the option exists, and also whether the supplied value is of the correct type.
This is the final part of the checker option refactoring. I guess we could arrange the AnalyzerOptions related changes to 5 "chapters":
- Reimplement -analyzer-config options
- Fix the checker naming bug by reimplementing checker dependencies
- Reimplement checker options
- (already in the works!) Document the frontend of the analyzer, sneak peak here.
- (soon™) Make AnalyzerOptions const everywhere after the analyzer is initialized, make AnalyzerOptions::ConfigTable private, reimplement debug.ConfigDumper.