- User Since
- Dec 25 2017, 5:51 AM (81 w, 3 d)
- More fix.
Mon, Jul 15
- Remove unnecessary DoNothing kind.
Fri, Jul 12
Here is an example of the mentioned use-after-free by pointer-escaping as an argument:
- Move the logic to free() for better matching.
Thu, Jul 11
The impure-warning sounds like some alpha, not-well-defined warning, other than that I like the movement to rethink existing checkers.
Much better! Thanks!
Tue, Jul 9
- Add the llvm namespace to the test file.
Thanks for the review!
- Add the forgotten llvm namespace to the CallDescription.
- Move to apiModeling.llvm.
- Prevent unknown casts.
Mon, Jul 8
- Simplify the new getNoteTag().
- More tests.
- Fix a typo.
Thanks! My mind was really set to actually model these with classof(), whoops.
- New getNoteTag() which accepts a plain note.
Sat, Jul 6
Document!!4!44! It is great you have started to limit the notes, thanks!
Fri, Jul 5
May you would remove the "Program points:" part as we only have that, but I think we have enough space for that tiny note. Thanks!
Smart move! The left-most usually the shortest path, but what if not? I would calculate the length, other than that, cool. Thanks!
Wed, Jul 3
Thanks for the reviews!
Yes, it is made for LLVM and tested out 4 times. Thanks!
Well, it is always awesome to think about the others. Thanks!
Thanks for the reviews! The remaining question is: do we want to use Optional<> in the CallDescriptionMap::lookup()?
- More fix.
- Document NoteTag.
Thanks for the reviews! They are not in the llvm namespace.
Tue, Jul 2
- Create FunctionExitPoint diagnostics.
Ah, of course, sorry.
I have removed that is_sink business because we have an actual graph, not just a huge painting, so you could mark whether it is sink by it has zero successors. I like the idea about refactoring that crazy code, thanks!
I like it! What about BlockEdge with the long terminators? (c.f. Edge.getSrc()->printTerminatorJson())
Nice! Could you add some #===---===# separators, please? As it is in the finishing state, I think now it is appropriate.
Mon, Jul 1
I really like that, thanks you! When you spend tons of time it is good for your eyes and that dark theme is very cool in 2019.
- I do not like Optional<const T *> anymore.
- More simple notes.
In some of my patches I have not added a description because they are so tiny changes.
Thanks for testing it!
Are you alright with the namings? Those are randomly came out from my head and may you know some better one.
Nice, the end of that huge work is getting closer. Thanks!
- Revert the Calls option. It turned out too difficult to create. (May it useless, as we have tons of similar checkers without any option.)
I have not seen any problem. Thanks!
Fri, Jun 28
You have made a great use of that mistake by me. So that is why everything is so perfect, because it fires, just it should fire later. Thanks you!
Great patch, thanks you! I wanted to make my own IdentifierInfo array previously.
Good idea! Thanks!
- Fix the note as the class name is optional.
- Make it match the class name. (Whoops!)
- Reorder the tuple (swap the return value with the call name).
- Remove the Projects option.
- Remove unnecessary input validation.
Thu, Jun 27
Heavily WIP, see inline.
Mon, Jun 24
- A working one.
- More test.