Long ago we first stated with only one log channel: the LLDB log channel. Then we slowly added more log channels and all those new log channels used the lldb_private::Log class and all call sites would access methods in each log class except the LLDB log channel.
After this change:
- Log.h contains the Log class definition and no longer inlcudes the old "Logging.h" file which contained the LLDB log channel bits and functions
- the log mask is now expanded to 64 bits which allows for more categories within a log channel (we were out of available category bits in the LLDB log channel)
- Logging.h has been renamed to LLDBLog.h
- Logging.cpp has been renamed to LLDBLog.cpp
- all call sites that were using the old top level functions GetLogIfAllCategoriesSet and GetLogIfAnyCategoriesSet now call LLDBLog::GetLogIfAllCategoriesSet and LLDBLog::GetLogIfAnyCategoryIsSetrespectively.
This cleans up our logging implementation and caught a few cases where we were getting the wrong log from the wrong channel (ThreadGDBRemote for instance) and makes it harder to use the wrong log. This also allows us to add more log channels to LLDB's main logging categories now.