- User Since
- Feb 21 2022, 7:34 AM (18 w, 1 d)
Tue, Jun 21
Mon, Jun 20
Sat, Jun 18
Fri, Jun 17
Fix the AST test on windows and rebase on HEAD.
Thu, Jun 16
The OpenMP tests passed on D127998 (I think just randomly?). I'm going to commit this tomorrow morning so I can revert if needed.
I started to get those errors on D126194 as well, definitely annoying.
Try to manually enable back-compat
Update the PR to now handle triviality, which turned out to require a different approach.
On the bright side it is now easier to see how to implemenet the rest of P0848.
Wed, Jun 15
Tue, Jun 14
Thank you! LGTM. I see the CI still has those OpenMP failures - could you try to rebase on main to get it green?
Mon, Jun 13
I don't think the OpenMP tests are failing because of this PR, they are a bit flaky sometimes.
This is great, thanks for the changes! I added two follow-up inline comments.
Sun, Jun 12
Hi Javier, thank you for submitting this patch!
Fri, Jun 10
Mon, May 30
May 23 2022
Update the approach to use an AST property, and enable this for all language variants (not just CPP20).
May 22 2022
I continued hacking a bit at this and I think I got a working approach to implementing P0848 (down to 6 failing tests, will probably post at least a draft tomorrow). So I'll close for now. Maybe it's still useful for backporting if someone wants to. Sorry for all the mail spam from today...
Move diagnostic into Sema, make it fire once for every class template definitions.
I've thought about this a bit more and I want to move the diagnostic into SemaTemplateInstantiateDecl or somewhere close. It makes more sense because it's closer to where P0848 needs to be implemented and it will spam less errors.
A working version.
May 16 2022
Code and added/modified tests LGTM!
Apr 23 2022
Rebase after fix.
Apr 20 2022
Thank you for the quick fix!
Apr 19 2022
So, it seems like this broke one of basic_arg_format's private constructors.. Sorry for that.
Apr 16 2022
Thanks @erichkeane! I will land this on Monday if there are no further comments and the CI looks good.
Rebase again (HEAD CI was broken)
Apr 15 2022
Split the 'can compare constraints' code into a static function.
Update for look inside FunctionParamTypesAreEqual to be index based and simpler.
Apr 11 2022
Formatting + clarify docs a bit
Apr 5 2022
Fixed missing doc for new argument
Mar 23 2022
Added release notes.
Added, good idea.
Add test for auto**& combination
Remove the curly brackets from one line loop.
Mar 20 2022
I noticed issue #53911 which is very similar so I fixed it as well.
Mar 19 2022
Mar 18 2022
Mar 17 2022
Mar 15 2022
Mar 14 2022
Mar 3 2022
Mar 2 2022
Thanks for the quick feedback :)
Mar 1 2022
Slightly update the test command line (add -triple %itanium_abi_triple like in other similar tests).
(Sorry - didn't realize you were speaking about the diff itself, thought you meant adding general context to the PR message...)
Updated test so it checks actual instantiation and update the description.