- User Since
- Jan 31 2016, 7:15 AM (141 w, 5 d)
Only clear setting when the force flag is set (as suggested offline by @jingham).
Can you provide some more information about why this is needed?
Tue, Oct 16
The patch looks fine but since I don't know much about opencl I'll leave the LGTM to someone that actually knows this code.
Mon, Oct 15
The code and test look correct, so this LGTM but I'll leave it open for now in case someone else wants to have a look too.
Can you add a test case please?
Wed, Oct 10
Wed, Oct 3
- Fix a few formatting issues.
Thanks for working on this Stefan, I'm really excited about this feature!
Tue, Oct 2
Split off settings set change into separate review: D52772
Thanks a lot for the feedback! I clearly overlooked some stuff when inspiring myself on the other CommandObject code.
Mon, Oct 1
Fri, Sep 28
Thu, Sep 27
- Make the different tests standalone.
- Rename file
- Add assertions per Greg's suggestion.
My first observations:
Wed, Sep 26
Tue, Sep 25
Thanks for the information, Greg!
Mon, Sep 24
Fri, Sep 21
Thanks a lot for the review feedback everyone!
Thu, Sep 20
- Add check for equal tags to cover case where both are subprograms, both are formal params.
- Ran verifier over clang, no errors.
- Ran verifier over GCC generated binary I had laying around, also no errors.
Sep 19 2018
I'm having some trouble with the test case. Based on the initialization code I assume I'm not supposed to destroy the SBDebugger singleton shared by the LLDB test suite. If I do it anyway the test crashes with the an exception:
- Use the new dump method that passes the correct DI dump options.
- Update test to expect verbose output.
Make sure addUnit keeps the DWARFUnitVector sorted.
Sep 18 2018
Thanks Vedant, this looks very useful!
Generally this looks good, but I'd like for the other to have a look first (at this and the other patch) before accepting.
Sep 17 2018
Hey Arnaud, let me know if you want me to commit this for you.
Use separate vectors for compile and type units.