- User Since
- Jul 29 2016, 12:33 AM (150 w, 3 d)
Wed, Jun 12
Sun, Jun 9
Sat, Jun 8
Fri, Jun 7
Wed, Jun 5
Tue, Jun 4
- Does the LLVM guarantee tail calls to be placed in the positions in which they can be really tail calls? Can this property change when we move code around in our backend, so tail calls cannot be executed as tail calls anymore?
- It seems we need to update the Tail call optimization section in the Code Generator doc too.
I see. Do you want me to commit this, or you are gonna get a commit access?
Mon, Jun 3
Oh, can we have a test case?
Thu, May 30
Oh, I accidentally accepted the CL, sorry. Will change to Request Changes instead. (It looks there's no option of 'cancelling' the acceptance.)
Tue, May 28
Also more related patches: D58312
- Fix a typo and indentations
- test cosmetic change
- Predicate behind wasm32-unknown-emscripten flag.
- Add tests for non-emscripten flags
Fri, May 24
OK I'll predicate this under emscripten triple. But anyway someone approve this!
I agree; this matches the current behavior, so it does not change anything from users' standpoint, and we ever decide do something else in the CG meeting, we can always land another patch later.
Thu, May 23
Tue, May 21
I see. LGTM either way 😂
- Please run clang-format before you submit patches
- When you did what the review suggested, please click 'Done' checkbox, so that the reviewer will know which one was taken care of and which one was not.
May 17 2019
May 16 2019
How about using multi-value/MultiValue/MULTI-VALUE (depending on positions)? The repo name is also multi-value. https://github.com/WebAssembly/multi-value
May 2 2019
Thanks for investigating this! This is getting kind of hard to understand without knowing the context that why signext_inreg is custom lowered for SIMD but actually not custom lowered....
Apr 24 2019
We talked offline and it's maybe better to have a bit more picture on how ReplaceNodeResults is working before committing this.
Apr 23 2019
Ping. I guess I can just commit this, because it's simple anyway
Apr 22 2019
- v8 -> VM
Apr 19 2019
Apr 13 2019
Thanks! Could you append (NFC) to the CL title?
Apr 8 2019
Mar 30 2019
Mar 29 2019
- Test comment
Fix test name
Mar 28 2019
LGTM w/ nits. I like we can use module metadata this way.
Mar 27 2019
Mostly LGTM. Some nits and questions:
Mar 26 2019
- Add comment on CFGStackify