This patch is an attempt to fix issues seen once https://reviews.llvm.org/D135402 is applied.
The exports_so.txt file attempts to export functions which may not exist
depending on which features are enabled/disabled in the OpenMP
runtime library. There are not many of these so exporting dummy
symbols is feasible.
- Export dummy __kmp_reset_stats() function when stats is disabled.
- Export dummy debugging data when USE_DEBUGGER is disabled
- Export dummy __kmp_itt_[fini|init]_ittlib() functions when ITT Notify is disabled
- Export dummy __kmp_reap_monitor() function when KMP_USE_MONITOR is disabled
- Remove __kmp_launch_monitor and __kmp_launch_worker from being exported. They have been static symbols since library inception.