this patch adds support for the explicit bool specifier.
- The parsing for the explicit(bool) specifier was added in ParseDecl.cpp.
- The explicit specifier is now stored everywhere with the ExplicitSpecifier class.
- Following the AST change, Serialization, ASTMatchers, ASTComparator and ASTPrinter were adapted.
- Template instantiation was adapted to instantiate the potential expressions of the explicit(bool) specifier When instantiating their associated declaration.
- The Add*Candidate functions were adapted, they now take a Boolean indicating if the context allowing explicit constructor or conversion function and this boolean is used to remove invalid overloads that required template instantiation to be detected.
- Test for Semantic and Serialization were added.