Generate remarks for matrix operations in a function. To generate remarks
for matrix expressions, the following approach is used:
- Collect leafs of matrix expressions (done in RemarkGenerator::getExpressionLeafs). Leafs are lowered matrix instructions without other matrix users (like stores).
- For each leaf, create a remark containing a linearizied version of the matrix expression.
The following improvements will be submitted as follow-ups:
- Summarize number of vector instructions generated for each expression.
- Account for shared sub-expressions.
- Propagate matrix remarks up the inlining chain.