- User Since
- Jul 12 2017, 10:06 AM (297 w, 3 d)
Fri, Mar 17
Fri, Mar 10
Mon, Feb 27
Dec 6 2022
This doesn't compile on GCC 7.5.0 (it's older but supported). See this buildbot: https://lab.llvm.org/staging/#/builders/235/builds/731
Nov 4 2022
Thanks! I'll commit this.
Oct 28 2022
- Correct existence check
- Change debug note to an error
- Update tests to look for error
Oct 27 2022
Oct 25 2022
- Roll insertion and existence check into one line.
Oct 18 2022
Oct 17 2022
Looks like there are some test failures associated with this commit: https://lab.llvm.org/buildbot/#/builders/123/builds/13698
Oct 7 2022
Thanks for the review @aeubanks!
It's pretty trivial, but I also wanted to address @MatzeB's post commit feedback. https://reviews.llvm.org/D135473
We're seeing a test fail intermittently as well. See below. I have a fix and am about to post a review for it.
Oct 6 2022
Fix header comment and check for visited nodes.
Agreed. I just tested it using your test case and it crashed.
Oct 5 2022
Add --abort-on-invalid-reduction to test
Oct 4 2022
Thanks for the example and suggestion, that was really helpful. I've changed the pass to use that strategy. I don't get any verification errors when using my internal test case or the test case you provided, and the code is overall cleaner, I think.
Sep 23 2022
Updating this patch to address verifier issues. From my reading of the verifier, and some internal tests, it looks like removing all elements of the tuple is valid for tuples attached to nodes like DISubprogram and DICompositeType. This also allows the pass to reduce those node types more fully. DICompileUnit nodes are now added to the queue. I've also updated fhahn's test to reflect the changes.
Sep 20 2022
Sep 19 2022
Everything should be addressed. Sorry for the delay. Things have been busy over here.
- Rename "dimetadata" to "di-metadata"
- Code and data structure clean-up
- Add "--abort-on-invalid-reduction" to test
- Fix header comments
Sep 1 2022
Aug 25 2022
Aug 19 2022
Change pass pipeline slightly to improve performance.
Aug 18 2022
Aug 17 2022
Jun 30 2022
Sounds good. Thanks for the review.
Jun 29 2022
Jun 22 2022
Jun 15 2022
- Add toolname to errors
- Remove unnecessary changes
Jun 6 2022
May 16 2022
Apr 25 2022
Apr 19 2022
I think this will introduce a correctness issue as it will become possible for two modules that can be linked together to have the same unique module ID.
This patch causes several test failures. Currently working on resolving those.
Update patch with fixes for some PowerPC tests.
Apr 18 2022
The changes in this patch have been moved to here: https://reviews.llvm.org/D123804
Add LLD driver changes to this patch. Disable split LTO units by default. As discussed here: https://discourse.llvm.org/t/rfc-a-unified-lto-bitcode-frontend/61774/15
Remove ModuleID changes, as discussed here: https://discourse.llvm.org/t/rfc-a-unified-lto-bitcode-frontend/61774/15
Apr 14 2022
Feb 17 2022
Sep 16 2021
Thanks for the review!
Sep 15 2021
I think the test fix is all that's needed for now. This is somewhat urgent for us.
- Downgrade to C11 and C++11
We saw this failure on our internal SIE (PlayStation) platform. I just tested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu using C99 and C++98, though, and the test fails. It looks like this feature is restricted to more recent standard versions somehow.