- User Since
- Nov 23 2015, 4:41 AM (194 w, 6 d)
Fri, Aug 16
Wed, Aug 7
Tue, Aug 6
This is still failing in http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/clang-x86_64-debian-fast/builds/16047/steps/test/logs/stdio.
Mon, Aug 5
Hi, this seems to fail with asan enabled: http://lab.llvm.org:8080/green/job/clang-stage2-cmake-RgSan/6498/.
Wed, Jul 31
The MIRPrinter is used to print MIR when used with -stop-before / -stop-after / -run-pass flags in llc (see https://llvm.org/docs/MIRLangRef.html#mir-testing-guide).
This LGTM, thanks!
Tue, Jul 30
Mon, Jul 29
Sorry, I had to revert this in rL367265 to unblock the macOS bots.
Fri, Jul 26
Thu, Jul 25
I filed PR42764 for the missing documentation.
Seems that the issue is that /externalfile becomes C:/externalfile.
Wed, Jul 24
A fix for this got in: rL366371. Can we close this revision?
Make stack_guard_remat.ll more explicit.
Tue, Jul 23
- Update tests added in r366371
- Update stack_guard_remat.ll
Jul 17 2019
LGTM, thanks! Not sure how I missed this test.
Jul 16 2019
Add test from PR25610.
- Add common test for ARM, AArch64 and PowerPC in previous commit
- Update tests with the modifications coming from this patch
Jul 15 2019
- Move NFC changes into a separate commit
- In PEI, verify that LocalStackSlotPass assigned the stack protector and the protected stack objects
Jul 10 2019
Jul 9 2019
LGTM, thanks! Sorry for the breakage!