This patch contains several small fixes, which makes it possible to evaluate expressions on Windows using information from PDB. The changes are:
- several sanitize checks;
- make IRExecutionUnit::MemoryManager::getSymbolAddress to not return a magic value on a failure, because callers wait 0 in this case;
- entry point required to be a file address, not RVA, in the ObjectFilePECOFF;
- do not crash on a debuggee second chance exception - it may be an expression evaluation crash;
- create parameter declarations for functions in AST to make it possible to call debugee functions from expressions;
- relax name searching rules for variables, functions, namespaces and types. Now it works just like in the DWARF plugin;
- fix endless recursion in SymbolFilePDB::ParseCompileUnitFunctionForPDBFunc.
Each change is small and it is hard to test each change separately, so I think that create one review for them all is not a bad idea, especially because they make together the test to work.
I remember about the new native PDB plugin, but these changes are old enough, for last two or three weeks I'm just releasing my stash :) And some of the changes may be useful for the new plugin too.