- User Since
- Mar 23 2016, 8:38 AM (235 w, 4 d)
This also doesn't work on my macOS system:
FAIL: LLDB (/Users/teemperor/1llvm/rel/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_stop_hooks_scripted_return_false (TestStopHookScripted.TestStopHooks) ====================================================================== FAIL: test_stop_hooks_scripted_return_false (TestStopHookScripted.TestStopHooks) Test that the returning False from a stop hook works ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Traceback (most recent call last): File "/Users/teemperor/1llvm/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/commands/target/stop-hooks/TestStopHookScripted.py", line 54, in test_stop_hooks_scripted_return_false self.do_test_auto_continue(True) File "/Users/teemperor/1llvm/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/commands/target/stop-hooks/TestStopHookScripted.py", line 91, in do_test_auto_continue self.assertEqual("main", func_name, "Didn't stop at the expected function.") AssertionError: 'main' != 'step_out_of_me' - main+ step_out_of_me : Didn't stop at the expected function. Config=x86_64-/Users/teemperor/1llvm/rel/bin/clang ----------------------------------------------------------------------
Done. Thanks for the patch!
To clarify the description a bit: RegInfoBasedABI::GetRegisterInfoByName is comparing the name/alt_name by doing a const char * pointer value comparison. That only works if both strings that are compared are coming from a ConstString. Since b0060c3a7868ef026d95d0cf8a076791ef74f474 GetRegisterInfoByName is checking with an assert that both C strings came from a ConstString (which is failing as these ABI implementation changed here are lacking the ConstString'ification code).
Fri, Sep 25
If anyone knows another SB object where calling str on it would execute a Python script (and that is simpler than an synthetic child provider), then let me know.
Wed, Sep 23
@MaskRay is this ready to land? (This is technically in the 'accepted' state so this review probably disappeared from everyone's review queue, hence my ping)
Tue, Sep 22
- Don't use a typedef in the formatter test case (which already has a special code path) but just a struct.
Mon, Sep 21
Wed, Sep 16
Tue, Sep 15
Mon, Sep 14
- Removed an unrelated change.
Sun, Sep 13
Fri, Sep 11
- Added early-exit in CallExpr comparison.
- Added an unreachable to fix a missing return warning.
Thanks for the quick review!
- Remove FunctionDecl body comparison workaround.
- Add makeStmt and makeWrappedStmt with AST matcher parameters.
Thu, Sep 10
Wed, Sep 9
- Clarify that this isn't just a direct revert, but reverts by establishing a set again instead of just a plain vector (Thanks Shafik!)
LGTM, thanks for the cleanup! (And also having the second list of comments no longer always stating 'SpringBoard' is even better).
Tue, Sep 8
- Upload correct diff.
- Retry uploading diff.
- Added comments to unimplemented functions.
- Changed repl source file name.
(And I'm aware there are a lot more tests needed to test all the REPL code that had no tests so far. I'll see what's missing once this his the coverage bot and then I'll make put reviews up for that).
- Fix typo and argument comments (thanks MaskRay !)
Mon, Sep 7
- Removed driver arg and now tested via a unit test.
Fri, Sep 4
I have to agree with @kastiglione that this isn't very intuitive. I doubt that more than a handful of users are aware that "raw commands" are a thing, so I think this inconsistency is for once in favor of the user. LLDB commands are anyway not meant to be stable, so we can just fix this if this ever turns out to be a real issue.
- Fixed formatting in switch-case
- Fixed formatting in DiagnosticOptions.def
Sorry, I totally didn't see this patch (I also only added Fred as a reviewer as he added the assert, so there weren't even any shared reviewers who could have pointed this out).
Thu, Sep 3
- rename to maybe_constexpr
- Update some dump output tests
This is breaking the Green Dragon bot: http://green.lab.llvm.org/green/view/LLDB/job/lldb-cmake/23667/console
This patch sparks joy, but the fact that this all is dead code without Swift doesn't spark joy. But as it's up to me to revive this code and the downstream Swift test looks fine, I'll sign this off. Thanks!
Wed, Sep 2
Just to also jump in on the thread: This broke the modules builds. I fixed that in https://reviews.llvm.org/rGe0e7eb2e2648aee83caf2ecfe2972ce2f653d306 so please recommit that patch or merge it into this revision before relanding. Thanks!
- Make the assert_completions_contains remove an element after it was found (to prevent finding the same element twice).
- Removed special assert for negative return codes.
This should also avoid changing the test all the time when someone touches one of the symbols (as in D68533 )