- User Since
- Mar 23 2016, 8:38 AM (117 w, 1 d)
Tue, Jun 19
- Generalized test case a bit more and no longer checking only for 0.
Mon, Jun 18
- Removed now unnecessary brackets.
- Added test case
- Needs a test
Wed, Jun 13
- Finally found the one and only way to spell "Objective-C++"
Tue, Jun 12
- The regex that removes the modules cache now actually removes the whole flag + path.
- Fixed more typos.
- Fixed mailing list subscriber.
- Fixed a typo.
- Obj-C -> Obj-C++
It seems people are also in favor of completely disabling the warnings, so that patch will replace this one.
- All Obj-C files are now in their own subdirectory. This way we can filter out the modules flags for them.
It seems the compilation fails on OS X with this modulemap (or any modulemap). The reason seems to be that on OS X we compile Obj-C++ as part of lldb which assumes that Clang/LLVM is valid Obj-C++. However, the Obj-C parsing code in Clang is *not* valid Obj-C++ as some parts of the code use variables named like IBAction for describing, well, IBAction in Obj-C.
Mon, Jun 11
Sun, Jun 10
Fri, Jun 8
- Removed some inconsistent white space.
@aprantl It's good for build times and more importantly it's consistent with the way Clang/LLVM are naming/organizing their modules. But I actually don't have a strong opinion on how the modules are named/organized.
Thu, Jun 7
I generated a report for the remaining cyclic dependencies in the lldb module here.
Sun, May 27
Sat, May 26
Wed, May 23
(Wrong Vassil, sorry)
Tue, May 22
May 21 2018
Apr 27 2018
Mar 27 2018
- Added more test cases for reverse include order and clang modules.
Mar 7 2018
Mar 5 2018
Mar 3 2018
As this will land in clang 7, can you add a note to the release notes that this breaks backwards compatibility for this interface (can be another commit)? Also, we should point out that this is the only API change this interface will have in the foreseeable future.
Feb 28 2018
Feb 27 2018
See the inline comments. Please run clang-format over this patch after addressing them (there are a few indentation issues).
Feb 11 2018
Jan 24 2018
- Rebased and clang formatted.