This patch checks for valid and invalid forms of calls to the collective subroutine co_broadcast.
This patch makes the co_broadcast test more similar to the other collectives tests by
- Adding more types for the 'a' argument,
- Varying the type of the 'a' argument's types more frequently throughout the test,
- Clarifying the To Do comment,
- Replacing several "to be determined" error messages, and
- More broadly test argument semantics.
Similarly to comments I made in my review for D116133, the co_broadcast test could be improved by adding a call which contains optional arguments, but not required arguments. Also, there could be checks added to try and violate the intent-spec of stat and errmsg. There are also some non-standard single quote characters in the expected error messages that should be replaced.
Please add the source_image argument to any of the non-standard conforming calls where you want to test errors other than the missing source_image argument. If you do this, then the expected error messages you provided will be correct.
- Fixed on typo: removed a trailing comma.
- Added check for missing mandatory 'a' argument.
- Added test for 'stat' argument intent(out) .
- Added check for 'errmsg' argument intent(inout).
- Replaced non-standard single-quote characters.