Allow delinearization of fixed sized arrays if we can prove that the GEP indices do not overflow the array dimensions. The checks applied are similar to the ones that are used for delinearization of parametric size arrays. Make sure that the GEP indices are non-negative and that they are smaller than the range of that dimension.
- Updated the LIT tests with more exact values, as we are able to delinearize and apply more exact tests
- profitability.ll - now able to delinearize in all cases, no need to use -da-disable-delinearization-checks flag and run the test twice
- loop-interchange-optimization-remarks.ll - in one of the cases we are able to delinearize without using -da-disable-delinearization-checks
- SimpleSIVNoValidityCheckFixedSize.ll - removed unnecessary "-da-disable-delinearization-checks" flag. Now can get the exact answer without it.
- SimpleSIVNoValidityCheckFixedSize.ll and PreliminaryNoValidityCheckFixedSize.ll - made negative tests more explicit, in order to demonstrate the need for "-da-disable-delinearization-checks" flag