- User Since
- Feb 20 2017, 1:20 PM (30 w, 2 d)
Fri, Sep 15
Thu, Sep 7
Fri, Sep 1
Review please, this was a quick bugfix.
Thu, Aug 31
Tue, Aug 29
Mon, Aug 28
@efriedma I made the changes you requested. Could you have a final look, please?
- [Diff update] Update diff with latest master.
- Don't parse the function name, keep a static map from intrinsic names to libdevice names
Sun, Aug 27
LGTM, thanks for generalising it :) I'm sorry, I'll keep the mixed CUDA/OpenCL thing in mind next time I mess with GPUJIt.
Fri, Aug 25
@grosser ping, review please.
Also, for future reference, note that an old review can be updated: There is an update diff option to the right hand side at the top of the web page. That way, we won't have multiple revisions like D37061 and D36843. This reduces the number of places someone needs to look to see the total change :). Thanks!
Thu, Aug 24
@efriedma - The NVPTX backend does not lower either llvm.exp.* or llvm.powi.* (Unless I am doing something wrong).
Wed, Aug 23
- [Test] upadte tests to refect state of exp, powi in PPCGCodeGen
I should probably split this into two patches, but I wanted to run the idea by. I can split it when I commit (or split it now). Review, please.
- [Bugfix] add powi to the list of instructions that the NVPTX backend cannot lower.
- [NFC] remove debug code
Tue, Aug 22
- [Diff fix] Upload correct arc diff.
- Use LegacyInlinerBase as the starting point for our inliner pass.
- Cache inlining results because polyhedral analysis is expensive.
Aug 21 2017
Test now passes. Probably succeeds due to rL311042
Abandoned because rL311259 contains changes that this patch was supposed to perform.
- [NFC] fix whitespace and debug print (Fix screwed up diff due to rebase).
- [NFC] fix whitespace and debug print
@grosser - review please.
- Update code and add test case.
Aug 20 2017
Thanks a lot for the patch! I have some stylistic comments to make. However, I do not understand the related codebase well enough, so I'll leave that for the others :).
Aug 19 2017
Please add the comment I requested for cc->isLatestScalarKind() ? isl_bool_true : isl_bool_false; and the test cases. LGTM.
It's cool that invariant-load-hoisting-with-failing-scop.ll now succeeds, but that's not the purpose of the test case :)
- [NFC] reorder statements
- [NFC] remove empty line
- Don't call DeleteValue on the ConstantExpr because there can be multiple use sites
- Invalidate Cur by deleting it and setting it to nullptr
- [NFC] remove blank line
@PhilippSchaad - Can you confirm that this now allows you to link on a machine without CUDA? Sorry for letting this slip by, I mixed up the runtime/driver APIs.
Thanks! Other than nits, LGTM.
I would like to discuss the isl::space ParamSpace issue before LGTM'ing this patch.
Aug 18 2017
Does this patch depend on some other patch? If so, please record this information by creating a Parent Revision. (Edit Related Revisions -> Edit Parent Revision). If some other patch depends on this, then make this a parent of that patch. Helps when looking up revisions later on.
Other than comments, LGTM :)
Aug 17 2017
- [NFC] remove metadata from tests
- [Bugfix, Debug] Actually skip declarations and add better debug prints.
- [NFC] run through check-polly, slightly restructure code.
- [NFC] rename function as what Tobias suggested and add comment explaining why
@grosser Dont, added tests.
- [NFC] add testcase
- [NFC] fix style comments, make ScopInliner check that -polly-allow-full-func is enabled
- [NFC] remove 0 address space because that is the default value.
- [NFC] Discuss algorithm with phillip offline, he helped to simplify it further.
- [Linkage] Update linkage code to use the correct linker options as well as the ignore linkage flag. Update test case to match this change
- [ReplaceUsesOfWith] remove double-loop that was not required.
- [Merge] Merged with master, hoping that GPUJIT does not show up from arc diff this time.
- [Re-upload] diff against the newest HEAD.
@philip.pfaffe Another round of review, please?