- User Since
- Jun 17 2015, 7:07 AM (195 w, 5 d)
Thank you for pushing this forward and sorry for the delay.
Thu, Mar 14
Tue, Mar 12
Mon, Mar 11
- Undo whitespace change
Sorry for the delay. I missed your reply during the holidays.
- Define OMPTARGET_DEBUG preprocessor symbol if LIBOMPTARGET_ENABLE_DEBUG
- Fix regression test execution
The Polly-powered additional transformations now also generate this kind of metadata.
Fri, Mar 8
Mon, Feb 25
What is the motivation of the rename? What are the plans for more generic OptRemarks?
Fri, Feb 22
Tue, Feb 19
Mon, Feb 18
Feb 13 2019
Feb 12 2019
Feb 11 2019
- Use APInt to construct constant in metadata
- Undo unnecessary test case changes
Feb 8 2019
Feb 4 2019
- Use a TemporaryMDNode instead of nullptr
Feb 1 2019
@lildmh Thanks for the patch. I can commit this patch for you. The tests run fine on my machine. However, for committing on other's behalf, we were asked to make the contributor aware that the contribution will be published under a new license. Are you OK with the new license?
Jan 31 2019
Jan 28 2019
Thanks for catching this. Looks like I did not think about calling getZExtValue on ConstantInt, but didn't notive because ConstantInt* converts to bool implicitly.
Jan 25 2019
Thanks for looking into my almost 6 year old bug!
The check hasVectorizeTransformation(L) in front checks whether vectorization is forced by the user. It is not necessary that the user also fixes the simd width/interleave count. Hence, the warning is valid in this case. It is the same behavior as before rL348944 (which I tried to replicate).
Jan 11 2019
Jan 8 2019
I recently added a WarnMissedTransformationsPass (lib/Transforms/Scalar/WarnMissedTransformations.cpp) which emits a warning if a #pragma clang loop has not been applied, for any reason. It would be nince if it would work for #pragma clang loop as well. For instance, if the target backend does not support yet. My implementation is located after the midend loop passes, so it cannot be adapted directly.
Dec 20 2018
Dec 19 2018
- Rename: isAccessGroup -> isValidAsAccessGroup
- Fix typo
- Address @hfinkel's review
Dec 18 2018
Thanks for bringing us loop fusion! Here are some review comments, but I did not check the functionality yet.
- Rebase after commit of D55716
Dec 17 2018
- Rename AlwaysUnroll -> !OnlyWhenForced
- Add comments describing OnlyWhenForced
Thanks for updating the patch. It ran successfully on my machine. LGMT.
Dec 14 2018
The diff seems strange, no files are flagged as new. For instance, the .depend file is seen in Phabricator as "The contents of this file were not changed." I assume the file is empty? Can it be removed from the diff?
Dec 13 2018
- Generalize copyMetadata
Add test case
- Reinsert parts of LangRef.rst that went missing after merge.
- Rebase to trunk
Dec 12 2018
Dec 11 2018
- [test] Revise tests
- Consistent disable_nonforced testing
- Unify followup-attribute testing. The previous approach was to copy existing test cases and emulate the behavior of the loop transformation passes using followup attributes. This had the disadvantage that the pass would pass even if the followup-attribute was ignored (indeed, some were misspelled) since the result is the same. Instead, use a new "followup.ll" test per loop pass that checks the presence of new attributes specific for each followup.
- [docs] Add followup attribute recommendations
Dec 10 2018
Dec 9 2018
- Fix xor
- Store tuple elements in variables
- Address @dblaikie's review
Dec 7 2018
- Add doc about DILocation nodes in LoopIDs