- Add a setter and getter for the containing csect of a symbol
- In setting containing csect, don't set twice. Also assert if trying to set a different section.
- Set containing csect explicitly for globals
- Map the TOC Anchor symbol to it's containing csect
- use getContainingCSect() to lookup csect rather than the fragment in XCOFFObjectWriter
|14 ↗||(On Diff #214449)|
Is it necessary to put these two functions in the .cpp file?
|1688 ↗||(On Diff #214449)|
|1689 ↗||(On Diff #214449)|
That way, other methods can freely query it, assuming that it is set.
We were stretching the definition of an NFC patch by creating but not using the TOC-base on AIX. I've striped this down to the NFC part and will post a separate patch for the TOC base change that includes a test change to reflect the TOC-base being created.