- User Since
- Oct 24 2016, 8:15 AM (142 w, 6 d)
Tue, Jul 16
Fri, Jul 12
Tue, Jul 9
Mon, Jul 8
Fri, Jul 5
- Various comment tweaks and spelling fixes.
- Some indentation fixes and formatting changes.
- Removed unreachable return statement.
- Fixed error messages related to unsupported assembler pseudo ops.
- Added some comments to test clarifying why we are checking for .text csect, and that the binary and text outputs don't represent the same XCOFF content.
- Perform address arithmetic on const char* before casting to a uintptr_t.
Thu, Jul 4
- Lots of tweaks to comments and whitespace.
- Added assertion to 'getPointerToSymbolTable`
- Changed name of local variable in getSymbolSectionName to be more descriptive.
- Use checkOffset and getObject'in parseStringTable.
- Changed unreachables to report_fatal_error in 'printSectionHeaders`.
- Added TODO where overflow checking eventually needs to be done.
- Added comment about DWARF subsection types, & limited section flag printing to the section type flags.
Fri, Jun 28
Converted the way parsing the binary is done to not need an error_code out argument in the constructor. Creates a bare bones object file, then attempts to parse the expected structures out of the memory buffer. Trying to match the style ELF used.
Address further comments:
- Simplified the address checking in 'checkSectionAddress'
- Removed unneeded asserts. As Digger pointed out, an symbol related function that casts a DataRefImpl.p to a symbol table entry already asserts in toSymbolEntry.
Addressed first round of review comments.
- Fix getSectionFlags return value to be signed.
- Print the section flags as its symbolic value.
Thu, Jun 27
Address review comments round 2.
Wed, Jun 26
Addressed review comments:
- Fixed up several comments
- removed overridden functions that only called based class implementation.
- fixed up logic for creating an MCAsmInfo and Streamers so that Linux/ELF remains the default.
- Removed code for registering an XCOFFStreamer creation callback as no classes extend the XCOFF streamer.
- reviewed usage of assert/llvm_unreachable. Converted most to report_fatal_error
- Always use a timestamp of '0' for reproducible. Fatal error if incremental linking is enabled.
Jun 18 2019
PowerPC64 changes LGTM.
Jun 12 2019
Thank You @MaskRay.
Jun 11 2019
Jun 10 2019
@MaskRay You broke the PowerpC64 build bot, and have been asked by both the buildbot maintainer (@anil9) and me to fix it. As of this morning the bot is still failing dues to the same problem (http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/ppc64le-lld-multistage-test/builds/4263/steps/build-stage2-unified-tree/logs/stdio) Can you please address that before committing PPC64 changes like this. I don't understand why you would consider committing more PowerPC64 changes when the bot is in this state, rather then fixing it first.
Jun 7 2019
@MaskRay Are you planning on pulling this? The buildbot is still red and there have been numerous Power related changes going in with no buildbot coverage.
Jun 6 2019
Jun 4 2019
May 29 2019
May 24 2019
May 21 2019
May 17 2019
May 16 2019
May 15 2019
May 14 2019
May 13 2019
May 10 2019
May 9 2019
The "simplest" number 0x2000000 works no worse than other numbers so I'll just use it.
May 8 2019
May 7 2019
Adding MaskRay as a reviewer for their familiarity with the llvm tools.
Thanks for posting this @adalava.
May 3 2019
May 2 2019
Abandoning in favour of D60958.
Removed extra blank lines and added binaries into the diff.
Apr 30 2019
Fixed return types to match the type of field being accessed.
Apr 25 2019
Patch looks really good. I think you managed to explain the toc-indirection without getting to verbose which is something I've struggled with. I have a couple minor suggestions and I need to go over the test a bit more indepth but overall this looks good to me.
Apr 24 2019
Apr 23 2019