Adding contained caching to AliasAnalysis. BasicAA is currently the only one using it.
- This patch is pulling the caches from BasicAAResults to AAResults, meaning the getModRefInfo call benefits from the IsCapturedCache as well when in "batch mode".
- All AAResultBase implementations add the QueryInfo member to all APIs. AAResults APIs maintain wrapper APIs such that all alias()/getModRefInfo call sites are unchanged.
- AA now provides a BatchAAResults type as a wrapper to AAResults. It keeps the AAResults instance and a QueryInfo instantiated to batch mode. It delegates all work to the AAResults instance with the batched QueryInfo. More API wrappers may be needed in BatchAAResults; only the minimum needed is currently added.
- All walkers are now templated on the AA used (AliasAnalysis=AAResults or BatchAAResults).
- At build time, we optimize uses; now we create a local walker (lives only as long as OptimizeUses does) using BatchAAResults.
- All Walkers have an internal AA and only use that now, never the AA in MemorySSA. The Walkers receive the AA they will use when built.
- The walker we use for queries after the build is instantiated on AliasAnalysis and is built after building MemorySSA and setting AA.
- All static methods doing walking are now templated on AliasAnalysisType if they are used both during build and after. If used only during build, the method now only takes a BatchAAResults. If used only after build, the method now takes an AliasAnalysis.