When lldb switched to normalizing paths in FileSpec's, the source-map code failed to handle the case where the initial path was relative (usually "."). Greg fixed the PathMapListing::RemapPath code in r327600 and added a test for breakpoint setting with remapped paths. But he didn't do the similar fix to PathMapListing::FindFiles. That meant that though we could set breakpoints in files specified this way, we would fail to find and display the actual source contents from the remapped location.
This patch adds the handling of "." in the source slot for that function, and adds a test for it. I also changed the input file so that it came from a build where the source file was in a subdirectory of the comp dir. Sometimes we were succeeding by accident in the simpler setup.
I also fixed a bug in the test case where we were calling getBuildArtifact with a complete path to the test directory, which just returned a path in the test directory. Fixing that meant the output file was now correctly going in the build directory and we didn't have to delete the file anymore - we no longer delete test files from the build directory.