[VPlan] Implement vector code generation support for simple outer loops.
Context: Patch Series #1 for outer loop vectorization support in LV using VPlan. (RFC: http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2017-December/119523.html).
This patch introduces vector code generation support for simple outer loops that are currently supported in the VPlanNativePath. Changes here essentially do the following:
- force vector code generation using explicit vectorize_width
- add conservative early returns in cost model and other places for VPlanNativePath
- add code for setting up outer loop inductions
- support for widening non-induction PHIs that can result from inner loops and uniform conditional branches
- support for generating uniform inner branches
We plan to add a handful C outer loop executable tests once the initial code generation support is committed. This patch is expected to be NFC for the inner loop vectorizer path. Since we are moving in the direction of supporting outer loop vectorization in LV, it may also be time to rename classes such as InnerLoopVectorizer.