- Use fneg %a instead of fsub -0.0, %a
- This is for D134354 as we don't currently support folding fsub -0.0, %a into fneg on GISel. Also, fneg is the canonical way to do the negation.
- Switch to update_llc_test_checks-generated tests.
- Better test coverage
- Easier to update
- Easier to see changes in future diffs
- Remove unnecessary CL arguments in RUN lines
Motive for the patch: Preparation for D134354 - we would like to
put GISel tests in this file as well. Fixing the lack of fneg and
switching to generated testing makes it much easier.