Remove target features crypto for Cortex-R82, because it doesn't have any, and add LSE which was missing.
In the Arm Architecture Reference Manual Supplement - Armv8, for Armv8-R AArch64 architecture profile
"A1.4 Architecture extensions" lists among others
- FEAT_SHA1 Advanced SIMD SHA1 instructions
- FEAT_SHA256 Advanced SIMD SHA256 instructions
- FEAT_AES Advanced SIMD AES instructions
- FEAT_PMULL Advanced SIMD PMULL instructions
Is there a document, which says R82 does not implement those ?
... and on the next page
- FEAT_SHA3 Advanced SIMD SHA3 instructions
- FEAT_SHA512 Advanced SIMD SHA512 instructions
- FEAT_SM3 Advanced SIMD SM3 instructions
- FEAT_SM4 Advanced SIMD SM4 instructions
The short story is that this was "accidentally" getting things right.
The long story story, is that after discussing this offline, we want to this to be more aligned with GCC which enables a more minimal set of architecture extensions. This means that we don't always want to enable optional extensions, like crypto in this case. Additionally, none of the R-profile cores implement crypto, so enabling it might not be the best default for R-profile.