As detailed in https://bugs.llvm.org/show_bug.cgi?id=42253, there were a number of issues in the llvm-symbolizer documentation. This patch fixes them by:
- Adding [addresses...] to the synopsis.
- Rewriting the description to fix grammar issues and mention other usage options.
- Rewrite the examples to be easier to read.
- Re-order the options into alphabetical order.
- Improve the text of some of the option descriptions, and added some more examples.
- Split the Mach-O options into a separate section of the document.
- Standardized on double dashes for long options throughout the file.
- Added a reference to the llvm-addr2line document.