- User Since
- Sep 6 2015, 10:51 PM (239 w, 1 d)
Fri, Apr 3
- Rebase to the tip.
- const auto *Contrib -> auto *Contrib.
- Rebase to the tip.
- Rebased to the tip.
- Extended the test.
Thu, Apr 2
I've created D77302 for renaming getOffset functions.
- Added reporting the version of an unsupported index.
- Added a test for the unsupported TU index version case.
- Removed the actual CU in the test for the CU index version because it is not necessary.
Wed, Apr 1
- Added a helper function isKnownV5SectionID().
Tue, Mar 31
- Removed DWARFUnitIndex::getVersion() as it is related to the other patch.
- Updated the comment for DWARFSectionKind.
- Simplified the storing of raw section identifiers.
- Moved independent changes into separate patches.
- Use a named constant DW_SECT_INFO in the translation function instead of a numeric constant 1.
- Rename the functions.
Mon, Mar 30
- Extended the test by adding an unknown ID which is greater than DW_SECT_MACRO.
- The test was extended to add a TU index case.
- Added a comment to the test that the additional sections are required to reach the test points in the code.
Sat, Mar 28
Thu, Mar 26
Sat, Mar 21
Thu, Mar 19
Wed, Mar 18
Tue, Mar 17
- Fixed messages in llvm-dwp.cpp.
- Fixed comments in the tests.
I am mostly OK with the changes at the moment. Please reach the consent with @jhenderson about code duplication and other topics he mentioned.
Mon, Mar 16
@jhenderson, thank you for the comments!
Fri, Mar 13
We are almost there.
Thu, Mar 12
Wed, Mar 11
Tue, Mar 10
Thanks for the links! What a coincidence...
Mon, Mar 9
Sun, Mar 8
Mar 7 2020
In my understanding, this should still depend on D73086 because this revision requires the dumper for the test(s).
Mar 6 2020
Mar 5 2020
While this can be applied to master cleanly, it cannot be built, because it requires D73086; it applies after D73086 with some conflicts. Please, prepare a diff which will be applied after D73086 cleanly and add D73086 as a parent revision to show the dependency.
The test should be extended to use all supported kinds of entries. There should also be another macro unit without the debug_line_offset field. There should be tests for other combinations of flags in the header to show that the correct diagnostics for unsupported flags are generated.