- User Since
- Sep 6 2015, 10:51 PM (211 w, 5 h)
Tue, Sep 10
Fri, Sep 6
Sorry to intervene, but what about the patch itself? Is it OK to land with the latest changes or should I improve it somehow?
Thu, Sep 5
- Rebase on the current tip.
Wed, Sep 4
- Remove redundant log files. Thanks, @MaskRay!
- Use --implicit-check-not=error.
- Print the adjusted offset which points to the start of the header.
Tue, Sep 3
Thu, Aug 29
- Added a check for reserved values of the length field.
Aug 23 2019
Aug 21 2019
Aug 20 2019
For the record, there are only a few places where DWARFUnit::getLength() is used:
- DWARFCompileUnit::dump() -- fixed
- DWARFTypeUnit::dump() -- fixed
- dumpDebugInfo() in tools/obj2yaml/dwarf2yaml.cpp -- already accepts uint64_t; looks like already supports DWARF64 but worth reviewing.
- readCuList() in lld/ELF/SyntheticSections.cpp -- already accepts uint64_t; probably supports only DWARF32 for now.
Thanks! All other places I found already use the length as uint64_t. I noticed only one suspicious place in lld which I investigate deeper a bit later.
Aug 19 2019
Aug 15 2019
Aug 9 2019
Aug 8 2019
Well, I have checked the patch on Windows. All tests pass.
Aug 7 2019
Thanks! I'll remove that code in the cleanup patch.
Aug 6 2019
- Removed Inputs/vs-diagnostics-duplicate-split.s
- Updated the test accordingly.
Aug 2 2019
I know this is huge. Locally, I have 20+ separate patches covering that, but I am not sure if it is simpler to look at one big patch or lots of smaller patches.