This patch attempts to move as much code as possible out of the
CreateSections function to make room for future improvements there. Some
of this may be slightly over-engineered (VMAddressProvider), but I
wanted to keep the logic of this function very simple, because once I
start taking segment headers into acount (as discussed in D55356), the
function is going to grow significantly.
While in there, I also added tests for various bits of functionality.
This should be NFC, except that I changed the order of hac^H^Heuristicks
for determining section type slightly. Previously, name-based deduction
(.symtab -> symtab) would take precedence over type-based (SHT_SYMTAB ->
symtab) one. In fact we would assert if we ran into a .text section with
type SHT_SYMTAB. Though unlikely to matter in practice, this order
seemed wrong to me, so I have inverted it.