This patch restructures part of LLDB's testing configuration:
- I moved the test dependencies up the chain so every dotest dependency becomes a lit dependency as well. It wouldn't make sense for dotest to have other dependencies when it's being run by lit. Lit on the other hand can still specify extra dependencies.
- I replaced as much generator expressions with variables as possible. This is consistent with the rest of LLVM and doesn't break generators that support multiple targets (MSVC, Xcode). This wasn't a problem before, but now we need to expand the dotest arguments in the lit configuration and there's only one test suite even with multiple targets.
- I moved lldb-dotest into it's own directory under utils since there's no need anymore for it to located under test/.