The existing tests for softfloat division for single and double precisions contain only two test cases each and only the quad precision test has somewhat more test cases.
- makes the three tests look more uniformly
- specifies types of integer and fp literals more stricter
- adds more test cases (basically, everything that was in some of test files is put everythere)
- tests are added for obviously special cases of +/-Inf, +/-0 and some more implementation-specific cases such as divisor being almost 1.0
- makes NaN in the second test case of divtf3 to be sNaN instead of testing for qNaN again
This patch is sent in preparation for unifying the division implementations and implementing subnormal result handling.