This is the second attempt to port ASan to new PM after D52739. This takes the initialization requried by ASan from the Module by moving it into a separate class with it's own analysis that the new PM ASan can use.
- Split AddressSanitizer into 2 passes: 1 for the instrumentation on the function, and 1 for the pass itself which creates an instance of the first during it's run. The same is done for AddressSanitizerModule.
- Add new PM AddressSanitizer and AddressSanitizerModule.
- Add legacy and new PM analyses for reading data needed to initialize ASan with.
- Removed DominatorTree dependency from ASan since it was unused.
- Move GlobalsMetadata and ShadowMapping out of anonymous namespace since the new PM analysis holds these 2 classes and will need to expose them.