- adds an ld64.lld.darwinnew symlink for lld, to go with f2710d4b576, so that clang -fuse-ld=lld.darwinnew can be used to test new Mach-O lld while it's in bring-up. (The expectation is that we'll remove this again once new Mach-O lld is the defauld and only Mach-O lld.)
- lets the clang driver know if the linker is lld (currently only triggered if -fuse-ld=lld or -fuse-ld=lld.darwinnew is passed). Currently only used for the next point, but could be used to implement other features that need close coordination between compiler and linker, e.g. having a diag for calling clang++ instead of clang when link errors are caused by a missing C++ stdlib.
- lets the clang driver pass -demangle to Mach-O lld (both old and new), in addition to ld64
- implementes -demangle for new Mach-O lld
- changes demangleItanium() to accept _Z, Z, _Z, ____Z prefixes (and removes one test added in D68014 that doesnt' seem all that useful). Mach-O has an extra underscore for symbols, and the three (or, on Mach-O, four) underscores are used for block names.