- Remove some unused types from the Shape dialect
- Fix from_extent_tensor to only allow 1D index tensors
- Fix assuming_yield to only allow shape.assuming as the parent op.
- Fix some documentation typos and reword some things.
- rGb0d02b698b94: [MLIR] Minor cleanup for Shape dialect.
Thanks. Yes the element type we have no tests for yet and can reintroduce it when we do.
While here, the first one is a must, the second is a may. E.g., for the first one where we need to represent errors we can't use index, but the second one we could use size still. I think in the code we already allow this to allow local folding without needing to do full propagation.