The llvm-ar command guide has not been updated in some time, it is missing current functionality and contains information that is out of date.
- Updates the use of reStructuredText directives, as seen in other tools command guides.
- Updates the command synopsis.
- Updates the descriptions of the tool behaviour.
- Updates the options section.
- Adds details of MRI script functionality.
- Removes the sections "Standards" and "File Format", they appear to be out of date and out of scope for a command guide. I can't find these sections in the other tool command guides.