Fuzzer for LLVM MC Disassembler
- Added generic function to generate a 32-bit value based on fuzzed 32-bit encoding and fuzzed opcode, using the appropriate fixed fields.
- Example fuzzer's Protobuf represents the addi and xori instructions.
- Implemented fuzzer for RV32 and RV64 ISAs for the I, M, A, F, D, and C extensions.
- Also added completely unconstrained fuzzer, which generates a random 32-bit value and attempts to disassemble it.
- This tool sets up the target (LLVM MC Disassembler) based on the llvm-mc tool rather than the obsolete llvm-mc-disassemble-fuzzer tool.
- Added driver script (WIP) to verify LLVM MC Disassembler behavior against GNU.