- User Since
- Oct 20 2016, 2:25 AM (296 w, 6 d)
LGTM, riscv*-unknown-unknown match riscv*-unknown-elf sound make more sense than riscv*-unknown-linux-gnu :)
My understanding is the reason why no global variable is because 1. the initialization order and 2. might increase the launch time of programs, moving that into function scope could resolve both issue: 1. initialized in deterministic order, 2. Initialized that when the first time used.
Tue, Jun 28
Wed, Jun 22
Tested with this patch with LLVM testsuite and internal testsuite, and no failure :)
Tue, Jun 21
Mon, Jun 20
Sun, Jun 19
LGTM, happy to see this change restored to improve code gen!
Thu, Jun 16
ld's help message just confused me, that say -X is default, but actually default action is Discard local temporary symbols in SEC_MERGE sections. which is no option can enable that but default.
$ ld.bfd --help ... -x, --discard-all Discard all local symbols -X, --discard-locals Discard temporary local symbols (default) --discard-none Don't discard any local symbols ...
Wed, Jun 15
Tue, Jun 14
- Remove unnecessary flags in the testcase.
@frasercrmck thanks your suggestion! that made testcase easier to understand what happened, my habit is generating a reduced C testcase and then use that to generating ll or mir test, I guess that habit is come from my GCC development experiences, I guess I should having some new habit about that for LLVM development :P
- Refine testcase.
Mon, Jun 13
- Address @craig.topper's commet:
- Use addReg rather than add(MachineOperand::CreateReg(...)).
- Tweak comment in the code.
- Move test case to rvv directory.
D127642 will resolved the LLVM_ENABLE_EXPENSIVE_CHECKS=On issue, will reland this patch after that land.
@efriedma Thanks, that's good catch, created another issue to tracking that!
Thu, Jun 9
Fixed via this commit, my bad, I didn't upload those testcase update...
Wed, Jun 8
I think the real problem is we didn't extra the abstract data from MI, so what do you think if we turn those info into more abstraction level info and still keep in Require?
Tue, Jun 7
Revert due to failed on LLVM_ENABLE_EXPENSIVE_CHECKS=On.
Mon, Jun 6
Kito, I don't get your comment. I'd expect the CSR restores to be happening before stack adjustment.
Sorry I didn't notice. I have submitted it.
Sun, Jun 5
Thu, Jun 2
Wed, Jun 1
Tue, May 31
May 27 2022
- Address @MatzeB's commnet
- Rebase and fix a regression.
May 26 2022
May 24 2022
Green light on testing :)
Pushed to our internal testing system to see what happen, will back to you once I got result :)
- Split out several NFC changes to individual NFC patchs.
- Moving most code emission logic into RISCVVIntrinsicUtils to prevent require sync manually.
- PCH support is WIP, will update soon.
May 20 2022
- Apply @craig.topper's suggestion.
May 19 2022
- Refine testcase.
- Address @jrtc27's comment.
May 18 2022
- clang-format has applied on unexpected part, remove that.
- Fix dumb typo...