This change is to add some missing details, clarifies some options and brings the help text and command guide of objdump closer together.
- Added to the help that --all-headers also outputs symbols and relocations to match the command guide.
- Added to the help that --debug-vars accepts an optional ascii/unicode format to match the command guide.
- Changed the help descriptions for --disassemble, --disassemble-all, --dwarf=<value>, --fault-map-section, --line-numbers, --no-leading-addr and --source descriptions to match the command guide.
- Added to the help that --start-address and --stop-address also effect relocation entries and the symbol table output to match the command guide.
- Added a note to the command guide that --unwind-info and -u are not available for the elf format.