nit: make 1024 a named constant
nit 2: I assume we are checking for MH_DYLIB here because the LC_DYLIB_ID command also contains an install name. Would be good to have a comment.
Also -- don't we need to allocate space for the LC_REEXPORT_DYLIB commands as well?
would be nice to have a test where the -headerpad argument is higher than the max install names size
ultra nit: delete one space for alignment
- Count instances of LCDylib inside constructor rather than at construction sites
- Elide uninteresting columns from llvm-objdump --all-headers output to reduce length and noise of the lines
- Add tests for all types of LCDylib: self, load, reexport
- Add tests for null-effect of -headerpad_max_install_names when no LCDylibs are present
- Add test for -headerpad N exceeding size of -headerpad_max_install_names