- User Since
- Mar 13 2020, 11:31 AM (45 w, 4 d)
Fri, Jan 22
Pulling this back from review ... Not ready for prime time.
Thu, Jan 21
- Update according to refactored reloc handling
Mon, Jan 18
- Pare CHECK lines to the essentials. Add comments to the test: purpose, plus rationale for binary input.
Mon, Jan 11
@thakis, that's a bug. There is no reason to deviate from ld64.
Dec 25 2020
Dec 21 2020
- add test case
Dec 19 2020
I fixed the clang-tidy failures before landing. Unfortunately, I neglected to update the diff with the final version, which is why you see the notice that I landed with ongoing build failures. Oops. :(
Dec 18 2020
- rewrite encoding-index maps to use .find() rather than .lookup() so we can remove the crufty size_tx
Awesome! Thank you @cchen15 !
This diff breaks git source trees on case-insensitive filesystems, such as on macOS.
I did this on Linux, which is case-sensitive:
$ find . |fgrep -i llvm/test/DebugInfo/X86/DIModule.ll ./llvm/test/DebugInfo/X86/DIModule.ll ./llvm/test/DebugInfo/X86/dimodule.ll
On a case-insensitive filesystem, these names collide and one overwrites the other, yeilding a tree with irreconcilable conflicts.
- revise according to review feedback
Dec 17 2020
- s/Twine/std::string/ for message in treatUndefinedSymbol()
- Fix "undefined symbol:" expected strings in more tests
- Use .empty() rather than .size() != 0 for existence check
- cleanup: convert remaining instances of relocation_info pass-by-cost-reference to pass-by-value
- address lingering feedback nits
Dec 16 2020
- Add block comment about paired relocs
- revise according to review feedback: remove parens around RHS expressions of return & assignment
- finalize according to review feedback
Dec 15 2020
- respond to review feedback
- add test case
Dec 14 2020
Nov 30 2020
Thank you for this!
Thank you for this!
Nov 5 2020
Nov 2 2020
- Factor skeletal paired-reloc support into a separate prerequisite diff
- ARM64RelocAttrs: drop type, add name, drop Optional<> from tlv
- s/getImplicitAddend/getAddend/ because it handles all forms of addend: implicit, explicit, paired.
- Add arm64 arch to test inputs MacOSX.sdk/usr/lib/lib*.tbd
Oct 5 2020
- move encoding bitfield comments outside their functions
- amend according to review feedback
@smeenai and I agreed that this diff should contain a complete set of tests.
- rebase & amend according to review feedback
Oct 4 2020
Oct 3 2020
The encodings of adrp, add, stp, ldr, ... are described here:
Oct 2 2020
- correct some reloc length validity sets in arm64RelocAttrs
Oct 1 2020
- add stubs support
Sep 30 2020
- remove some left-over X86_64 code
Sep 24 2020
Feel free to land when you have the -pie + compact unwind testcase.
Sep 23 2020
In lld/MachO/SyntheticSections.cpp, there are three instances of ...
@thakis, the failure only affects incremental build & test. Everything is good on a clean tree. What do you advise now?
Be sure to remove Flags<[HelpHidden]> from ldd/MachO/Options.td for these.
Sep 22 2020
- Add overview comments to tests
I only skip 0x when base == 16. My change does nothing to alter the base == 0 case, and GetAutoSenseRadix continues to operate as before.
- revert unnecessary parens in MachHeaderSection::getSize()
- Count instances of LCDylib inside constructor rather than at construction sites
- Elide uninteresting columns from llvm-objdump --all-headers output to reduce length and noise of the lines
- Add tests for all types of LCDylib: self, load, reexport
- Add tests for null-effect of -headerpad_max_install_names when no LCDylibs are present
- Add test for -headerpad N exceeding size of -headerpad_max_install_names
- Fix braino in findLibrary() (consecutive returns: first always shadows second)
- Refine tests to catch the braino
- add testcase for 0X prefix alongside 0x
- resequence diff stack so this can land now
- check args once and save result in Config::searchDylibsFirst
- split some long command lines in lld/test/MachO/link-search-order.s