This is an initial NFC cleanup for the llvm-objdump code.
- Renames things to match the official LLVM code style (lower case -> upper case).
- Removes few obviously excessive variables.
- Moves a few lines closer to the place of use, reorders the code a bit to simplify it, to avoid doing excessive returns and to avoid using 'else` after returns.
- I tried to focus only on a llvm-objdump.h/llvm-objdump.cpp files. Few changes in the
MachODump.cpp and COFFDump.cpp are a result of llvm-objdump.h modification.
- My intention wasn't about doing any significant code refactorings in this patch.