- User Since
- Sep 21 2015, 12:36 AM (126 w, 5 d)
Thu, Feb 22
Wed, Feb 21
Tue, Feb 20
Mon, Feb 19
As was reported on PR page it does not work good there. Going to try reimplement in a different way.
- Add forgotten code change.
- Addressed comments.
Sun, Feb 18
- Comment update. NFC.
Sat, Feb 17
- Addressed commen, added case for call foo@GOTPCREL to basic-elf-64.s.
Fri, Feb 16
- NFC update.
- Addressed comment.
Thu, Feb 15
I also don't know. See D43234. Warning seems good idea for me.
Does it make sence to disable ICF for sections involved in ordering ?
Wed, Feb 14
Tue, Feb 13
Mon, Feb 12
Fri, Feb 9
- Addressed review comments.
- Reimplemented to keep output sections with custom address/align expressions alive in isAllSectionDescription.
This LGTM, thanks (minor nit below).
Please wait for approval from other reviewers.
Thu, Feb 8
- Simplified implementation, added missing testcases.
Will update soon.
LGTM with a nit.
(please wait for other reviewers approval)
Can we exclude such sections from Order in buildSectionOrder. With that after landing D42475 we could
warn/error on out such file entries too.
Wed, Feb 7
Sorry, I had to revert it after commit, it broke few bots.
Looks fine for me. Suggestions below.