So I have no idea what I'm doing with Phabricator, and I have no idea how to update the previous request. I chose 'update diff' and made a new one, and I don't see a way to delete it, so here we are. I apologise for the noise, but now that we're here...
This update to the diff attempts to hit all of @smeenai's requests. In order:
- LLVM_BUILD_LLVM_C_DYLIB defaults to off on windows, and the comment is gone
- Parens are used to make clear what's going on in the complicated if statement.
- The "always build on windows" comment has been removed, as it is no longer true.
- The python script now takes an --underscore flag, rather than an arch, and --underscore is only set on x86.
- llvm-nm -g is now used instead of dumpbin /linkermember:1.
I've built the DLL on 64 bit, and it seems to be correct. Still need to test 32 bit, and make sure nothing is amiss on non-windows platforms. If this needs to be folded into the D35077 differential, I'll need some pointers on how to do so. Thanks, and sorry again!