This is the result of several patches we made internally to update the documentation that we would like to have reviewed for possible submission.
The changes include:
- Fix inaccurate instruction listings.
- Fix small issues in _mm_getcsr and _mm_setcsr.
- Fix description of NaN handling in comparison intrinsics.
- Fix inaccurate description of _mm_movemask_pi8.
- Fix inaccurate instruction mappings.
- Fix typos.
- Clarify wording on some descriptions.
- Fix bit ranges in return value.
- Fix typo in _mm_move_ms intrinsic instruction since it operates on singe-precision values, not double.
These patches were made by Craig Flores